Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

can you still block certain buyers?

I want to list an authenticated handbag.... how can I protect myself? reading about people who steal items here with impunity makes me very cautious to list anything over $75. any advice?

Does the seller violate ebay's policy

Someone is selling something not at a very competitive price but I see that he has 100+ sold while most of the other sellers don't. However, from the purchase history I can believe that he has edited the description and titles. i.e Price 6x times low...

item not as described

i sold a gold plated coin. Says on first sentence gold plated they opened item not as described saying its not a gold coin. What to do?

3rd Day New Year-No Sales Is This What 2020 Will Look Like?

So sad to not have any sales yet. Past every month in 2019 gave me one sale at least on day #1 of new month. Yucky New Year? Ebay earned 80% less from me last year. I refuse to accept the blame. God help us, maybe this year a ballsy leader will chang...

User avatar by Guide
  • 33 replies
  • 11 helpful

Ebay now collects sales tax for my nexus state (CA) how does this change our sales tax reporting?

Ebay has now begun collecting sales tax for California 10-1-19. I was under the impression we would be responsible for collecting tax on our home base (nexus) state. Since CA is my nexus State it presents problems with completing my sales tax report....

Cash back bonus from PayPal?

Tonight i got a $25 cash back bonus from PayPal. Not that i'm complaining, but what's that all about?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns-Buyer Had Til 3-2 to Return,Not Sent Back Yet,How Long Will This Go On?

She bought item on 2-21 then opened a return case stating honestly that she ordered by mistake. (buyer remorse). eBay approved the return & told me to refund by 2-27. Buyer did something to create a tracking number but the item has not left her home ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filing Criminal Charges Against Fraudulent Buyer in Court

Simply put I sold $2350 worth of collectibles to a buyer that's also sold a good bit on eBay, so they seemed reputable. Since it was a large order I called the provided number to confirm the package was fine once delivered but they didn't respond. I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 117 replies
  • 11 helpful

The economy, recession, and your inventory

The Dow Jones took another major hit this morning. Down another 2,000 points until trading was halted. When trading was allowed again the market continued a downward spiral, then up a bit, then began a roller coaster ride for another day. On a person...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyers cant check out

Buyers can't check out items from my store, I am getting messages that the buyers get a " seller cannot accept payments at this time" it is strange that a few buyers seem to get through. I called eBay and they don't see the issue. Anyone have a solut...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I find the paypal fees I paid last year 2019

I have them written down through June 2019 and now I can't figure out how to find them again. Also I know I did not add these up one by one there must be a total for each month somewhere. Sorry if this topic has been over done

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending a listing

Why is it so hard now to find the item number of my sale....I want to end a listing and I've been searching for 15 minutes! It used to be on the selling page....why hide it? I think eBay hates sellers.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors