Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Authenticators at aren't consistent enough

I've sold thousands of shoes on ebay. The authenticity program applies to any shoes sold over $75 on the platform. I've had instances where I sent in a brand new pair of shoes and it gets sent back to me and the sale being canceled because the person...

ebay relisting items I removed.

I had a diecast car and a set of action figures that were never bid on and I decided not to relist them and removed the two listings. This was the beginning of February. I logged in today to find the action figures sold. ebay relisted them without my...

Resolved! WHERE IS MY INVENTORY??!!!

Last November, I went into my Inventory to relist fall/winter items and most of it was "GONE". eBay had no explanation, so I thought I must have done something wrong, even though I had done the exact same thing for years. Today, I went into my Invent...

Why aren't my items being seen or selling?

This question I know has been asked a million times... but here it is again. I have 540+ items listed in my store - mostly nearly new items of jewelry. eBay has rated me as Top Rated Seller PLUS. I have followed every recommendation that eBay have re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay Authenticity Guarantee

DO NOT SELL SNEAKERS THROUGH THIS PROGRAM! I was completely baffled. I've never purchased Yeezys from anywhere other than through the Adidas confirmed app. The reason I received was " doesn't seem authentic". I literally have my original emailed rece...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to EIS in Commerce California

Hello everyone! I had to ship a package today to the eis that's located in Commerce, California. I know it's a legitimate shipping address and I've shipped to the eis in Illinois before, but never this one. At the post office, the clerk had some issu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay authenticators falsely rejected my authentic item

I walked into a Gucci store at a major mall in North Dallas , I have the receipt and the credit card transaction. I could even get both Gucci and my credit card company to send certified copies of these documents to ebay. but for some mysterious reas...

up promote personage

I do not have a ebay store but want to update my percentage to a higher percentage. Can someone help me. I can only find info if you have a ebay store.

Ebay returns

Why do I have to accept a return because the lady found a better priced item there was nothing wrong with the item I sent her but it was pre-approved by eBay without my knowledge I would like to find out how come I have to take a loss on the sale

I want to relist 186 unsold items in bulk, but can't Why?

I have about 186 unsold items that I want to relist. But something happened and eBay won't let me do it in bulk. Somehow I got stuck into a new eBay format and things changed. Is there something I can do to go back to the old format? I used to relist...

I received an INAD

I filed a INAD claim and they said to wait like 7 days. Ok I waited and now it says this. If I have the button " Open A Case " does this mean I can esclate the claim now?? or Do I have to wait till the 16th to esclate? We will not reach a solution. T...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors