cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping to EIS in Commerce California

Hello everyone!  I had to ship a package today to the eis that's located in Commerce, California.  I know it's a legitimate shipping address and I've shipped to the eis in Illinois before, but never this one.  At the post office, the clerk had some issues finding the address in her system.  It kept coming up as a different address.  The address provided is 6001 E Slauson Ave.  It kept coming up as 6001 Sheila St.  She ended up being able to ship it anyway, she just had to do it an alternative way, but I don't know what that way was.  It will end up being returned to me if it can't be delivered because I left my return address.  Has anyone else had something happen like this?  Let me know how it worked out for you.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Label must state EXACTLY what is shown- was it? 

I've shipped there before, it's legit. 

Not sure why the clerk couldn't find that address, I worked right down the street from this location, it's a building. It exists. Slauson Ave exists in Commerce Ca. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

The OP of this short thread from a couple months ago and its responders don’t report any issues with shipping to that address.  Did you use the ZIP+4?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Ebay-international-shipping/td-p/34023995

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Why are you buying a shipping label at the Post office? Save time, save money, print them yourself.

If you don't have a printer you can still buy your labels online and use a QR code to have the Post Office print them for you while still getting the online price AND not having to deal with clerks vetting your shipping addresses.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

yes, I did. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I'm just so used to always going to the post office plus it's one of the only times I ever get out of the house lol.  I will most likely start doing it online.  I didn't know it was cheaper.  Thanks for your response.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Label must state EXACTLY what is shown- was it? 

I've shipped there before, it's legit. 

Not sure why the clerk couldn't find that address, I worked right down the street from this location, it's a building. It exists. Slauson Ave exists in Commerce Ca. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I will just hope that it will arrive to them, thanks for responding 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes I wrote it exactly the same as it appeared to me on the ebay sell receipt.  I was also confused as to why she could not find it because I knew it was legitimate.  She was able to ship it anyway though, so hopefully it will arrive to them.  I appreciate your response.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply