cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received an INAD

I filed a INAD claim and they said to wait like 7 days. Ok I waited and now it says this. If I have the button 

" Open A Case " does this mean I can esclate the claim now?? or Do I have to wait till the 16th to esclate? We will not reach a solution. Thank You for the help.

The buyer sent you a message

Your request was sent on Dec 8, we’ll email you when the seller responds to your return request. If you and your seller need more time to work things out, your request will stay open until Jan 16. You can ask us to step in and help by opening a case.  

Reply to Seller
Open a case
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I received an INAD

@doug_5857 

Your title states you received an INAD, but you state you opened an INAD.  Which one is it? as it would make it more clear to us here as to what to do next. 🤔

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

Yes, did you actually open a case?  If you have, go ahead and escalate it.  If you haven't, open one now. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

I am the buyer

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

If you actually opened an NAD case, you should have been able to return to the case in 4 days (not 7) and ask eBay to step in.  

There's something wrong with the information you're getting.  

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

Since his title was "I received an NAD", I assumed he, the buyer, received an item that was not as described.

From that point, not sure exactly what has transpired.  

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

Yes I was the buyer. ebay said to wait till the 15th. then it said to open a case. so I did and at the bottom of box  said    Case Closed.  so I take it as i won and am owed my refund. I am not used to this. I always get what I ordered.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

eBay said to wait till the 15th. then it said to open a case. so I did and at the bottom of box  said    Case Closed.  so I take it as i won and am owed my refund. I am not used to this. I always get what I ordered.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

INAD is "item not as described". Did you return the item? Why are you waiting so long?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

Its 4 business days. If they started the claim on the 8th, they would be able to escalate to eBay (open a case)  after the 14th.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

It sounds like the seller didn't acknowledge the claim at all so that's why you won.  I'm glad that it worked out.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I received an INAD

For future reference, you have up to 30 days from delivery to open a Claim.

If the seller wants the item back, normally you would get a Return Shipping Label from them.*

Even if a Seller has a No Returns policy, they can demand the return before refunding.

If the Seller decides not to dispute the Claim,you are refunded.

That seems to be the case here.

If the Seller demands the return, they can wait until they get it delivered before refunding.

And Buyers are covered not only by eBay's Money Back Guarantee for the 30 days,but if they purchased through Paypal they have up to 180 days from Payment for a Claim there.

If they purchased directly with a credit card, most cards allow 180 days for a chargeback.

*Or from eBay.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply