Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can you change the shipping method after bidding starts?

I started to sell an item with only shipping option, but am getting inquiries about local pickup instead. Can I modify my listing to reflect this? Part of the concern it the oversize box means expensive shipping costs. Also a lot of local interest.Ca...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Proof of order, proof of delivery, lost dispute??? Where's my seller protection?

I am getting extremely frustrated with eBay support lately. It has become just an absolute nightmare. Last month, I had to deal with a rep that just seemed to want to screw me more than anything, completely ignoring eBay policies, but I let that go b...

Resolved! Adding more to the title

Hi, I've noticed in a lot of Main titles that after you put in what you are selling you can add a "See More" to the main title. Can someone please tell me how to do thatThanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant list an item. Keep getting the following "This item is not permitted under the Mailing Lists...

I am simply trying to list some collectible pins. I even copied a sold listing title and put my usual description template but this is the first time I encountered this. Phone support could not figure it out. Had it escalated and i got an email that ...

Resolved! Sent item to buyer who hasn't paid. Buyer asked for my paypal email address

I accepted a bidder's offer on ebay and they accepted. They then told me to contact them by their phone number. I texted them saying that I accepted their offer and that they can pay right now.They told me to kindly send my paypal email address to de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay CS technical issues today?

I have been trying to contact eBay CS. When requesting a call I get "This contact channel is temporarily unavailable". I also get issues when trying to chat. While I haven't had many issues in contacting CS prior this isn't acceptable at any time in ...

Or best offer added to listings...

I don't know about other sellers but I HATE the way Ebay adds "Or best offer" to my listings without my consent. If I wanted to accept best offers I would select this option when I list the item. I have to revise each item Ebay adds this to and I am ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SALES TAX being CHARGED DESTROYS my BUSINESS

With all of Ebay's fees, Shipping-Gross Amount %-Stores and now including Sales tax,(Ebay keeps in their coffers for 6 months earning interest then sends out to the associated states), is the last straw!No wonder...No Wonder...Very SAD

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 155 replies
  • 9 helpful

Covid-19 and Seller Protections. Hello? Anyone?

I was shocked to see the Seller Metrics below, showing "projected" Item Not Received Seller Metrics going through the roof. My state is locked down due to Covid-19. I have been locked down for more than 100 days, yet I shipped on time, every time. I ...

inrcases2.png

Account changes

Is there a difference in any fees for selling or shipping, for changing from a Individual account to a business account?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delay in shipment shipment

HelloEBay tells me that there is a delay in shipping the shipmentBut in my country, the holidays started two days ago, and the postal company is closed during the holidays, and the holidays will continue in my country until MondayShould I contact the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors