Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

quarterly seller supplies

Every quarter Ebay used to give us $XXX to spend on supplies. Has that ended? If it is still going on, can someone please tell me how to access it? I would appreciate it greatly.

sales tax

Can someone answer this question, please?Will we have to do anything about reporting sales tax collected at the end of the year? I live in MI I have always reported my sales taxes, which ebay collected, and I sent the money to the state. Will ebay se...

Scammers

I've become the top target of scammers i dont no y lol. In the past two days I've had people wanting me to send them my email and to get them a gift card its insane

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fraudulently left negative feedback

Hello,I received negative feedback from a "buyer" who has been going around leaving offers on different users' products, just so they can accept it and so he can immediately leave negative feedback afterward. This user clearly has never had any inten...

The word Mask

All because sellers cant be using the word mask in a listing because ebay is controlled by a screwed up government who cries about stuff,I couldnt list a expensive video game with the word mask in it and I sold it on another platform.Just because the...

Having problems cancelling a transaction

Buyer emailed and wanted to cancel transaction after item was paid for. I gave her some information how to do it. She chose to ask to do a "return" even though item had not shipped. I denied her request since it is not a return. I do not see "cancel ...

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service - that describes eBay‘s horrible treatment of their sellers. I had an item sold which was listed as no refunds and was listed accurately. A buyer purchased, opened and then wanted to return the item claiming that it wasn’t l...

Low Sales During Festive Season

Dear e bay community friends,My sales are drastically down specially from last two weeks. I gathered that majority is experiencing the same situation these days. Is this due to Covide-19 pandemic or any other reasons?

Anyone else's sales plummet?

I have noticed that ever since around October 6th my sales have completely plummeted. Like 20% drop kind of plummet.I haven't been able to put my finger on whats causing it but I have reason to believe managed payments is playing a part or eBay just ...

Black Friday?

Much like 2019, Black Friday on eBay is Bleak Friday. lol Still hopeful with time left on the day. I do have to add 2020 was my best year on here, though. Too bad MP will end my eBay days at one point. Wishing good luck & great sales to all. Stay saf...

Thanksgiving from a buyer to sellers.

I've been on ebay since... Ummm... Since I got online using a Nokia candybar as a cellphone modem.You sellers have been a pretty good bunch of people, I have had 2 dishonest sellers that I can remember in all that time. The rest of you have been one ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors