Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Help me with 2 situations, please.

1. A Buyer purchased 2 packages of underwear delivered 1-16. Free Shipping. I put both packs together and shipped. One tracking. On 1-19 the buyer says she only got 1 pack. I know that I sent both of them in the same package. No question. Buyer opene...

eBay Selling Etiquette ?

I'm fairly new to selling on eBay and I have no one to talk to about it unless I bother the people who work for eBay. However, there are some questions that you can't really ask them. I have a few, though the main one for right now is this:If you hav...

Resolved! About 2nd Chance Offers and non paying bidders.

So I got a message from winning bidder asking to wait until about 11 days to pay and my auto cancel is set to 4 days, I called eBay and they said to wait the 4 days so it cancels and then send the second chance offer. But I'm paranoid of the 2nd chan...

Resolved! Tracking uploaded on time and validated - INR Case

What good is" Tracking uploaded on time and validated" in an INR case?I don't know but I think they should not be automated.If I buy an eBay label and eBay knows it was validated by carrier, why give the seller a couple of days to respond? Why not hi...

Screenshot 2024-01-22 195909.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-22 195909.jpg

Accounting Software Help Please

Dear eBay Community Forum, I am seeking your help with my accounting. Here is my scenario: I sell for people in my area. I sell their items for a commission. I use a tiered commission structure. Within each eBay listing I placed my clients name in th...

How can I get more views?

I've been on eBay for about 8 months, I sold 1 item and in the last 30 days, I had 2 views in one listing and zero on another. I know I can't sell if no one is viewing my items. How can my listings get more views?

Buy x Get x Free stackable?

Do "Buy__, get__free" promotions stack?I created the following promotions that apply to all my low priced DVDs:Buy 2, Get 1Buy 3, Get 2Buy 4, Get 3Can anyone confirm only one promotion applies per order? I can't find any info on it.Thanks!

Inappropriate Store Shutdown (Sellers BEWARE)

I want to share a very disturbing situation that just occurred to me and warn my fellow sellers: Some facts I have been with eBay since 1998, back in the days when we mailed money orders and waited for product.I have sold about 400 items over that ti...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

250 FREE LISTINGS

If I end a listing once I'm over the 250 free listing does that mean I can list another for free?

Cost per $100 for additional shipping insurance?

What is the cost per $100 for additional liability coverage, spicifically for UPS? All I can find documented is the shipcover of $1.70 per $100.......but that makes no sence with what I just paid. I sold an item for $189.95 and paid $3.45 for the add...

IMG_1222.JPG

Resolved! Accepted Bid?

I’ve recently accepted two offers for items and then they disappear. Doesn’t show up in sold or payment waiting. I’m wondering what is happening.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors