cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional ebay account

How to transfer items for sale to my new ebay account?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Additional ebay account

You have to do it manually. There is no other way that I know of.

If I'm incorrect someone will chime in.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Additional ebay account

@circuitmastertwo ,

How many items are we talking about? There are programs out there that cost money but will do the job. If it not too many items it is more economical to manually do it. 

Why do you need to move them? It would be easier to just change the name of your old account. Is your old account suspended? Moving to new account will not solve your problem.

Why would you want to move items from with a feedback history to a account with no history? There are many buyers leery of buying new sellers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Additional ebay account

Did you keep your pictures?

I found that the hardest part when we Canadians were no longer allowed to list on dotCA in US dollars.

I had to move about a thousand listings and change the shipping information.

So plan to make the switch over time.

I was doing about a dozen a day and adding a few new listings at the same time. Not terribly onerous.

You will need to rephotograph/scan all your pictures if you did not save them.

The Descriptions are easier.
I just did a cut and paste from the listing to a desktop document and from there to the new account.

I use some special HTML coding for my listings and some are quite long, so the interim step was worthwhile.

At the time Item Specifics were not a thing, but those would have to be done manually.

You may find it useful to set up a template that includes the important IS if they tend to be repetitive.

All in all, I agree that it would be easier to change the name of this 42 FB account and start a new one (with no feedback) for buying.
I don't see any reason for a buyer to worry about your current FB except for those of us who are put off by Private Listings.  To me those are for sellers and buyers of "well worn socks" and other embarrassing items.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Additional ebay account

Thank you for your reply. I will be listing several (some high end) , like, items for easier search for my customers. I am referring my other account to customers in both accounts. The smaller account has 43 feedbacks at this time. It has not been used for listing for a while. It is about 1 1/2 years old. I am only talking about 20 items at this time. So it is going faster than I originally thought. I found searching for item I want to move on my new account, finding my original listing , and clicking on sell like item and bingo, It brings up everything i need in my new listing. Thanks again

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Additional ebay account

You can do it easily with Six Bit

Message 6 of 6
latest reply