Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Doral florida

I'm just finding out about the scam going on in doral. I'm actively having an issue now my item was delivered but buyer waited 2weeks to open a case on a not received item . Ebay will just refund the money but how do I fight this issue ? Any one have...

selling fees

they charged me 24% selling fees thought it was like 12% use to be lower than that. this is not the first time this happend. last time they paid me back. Why are they doing this

Chargeback

How can a buyer who opens a return and doesn't return an item open a dispute and attempt a charge back with credit card company? Breaking all the rules. VERY FRUSTRATED.

"Sell" Link on Homepage Changed

The "sell" link on the ebay homepage used to take me to my listings for sale. Now it goes to "create a new item". How can I put it back to take me to my listings? Thank you

Buyer scam?

Buyer made offer and I accepted offer, they have 0 by name. Member since 21, they ask me to text them so they can ask questions, I told them to use ebay for communication, they said they need me to text them before they will pay. Sounds like a scam. ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

How does one be able to reply on this format??

Geezzz...ebay has made everything so hard....How does one be able to reply on this format?? I have wriiten a question, then tried to respond to a few of your concerns, but ebay, in their 'wisdom'. won't let me reply. Do I need a phone or something? I...

Copycats

Stop infringing on my copyrights via duplicating my listings/pictures and undercutting my price by $1.00.eBay may condone this behavior,..... I don't...... Nor does the Federal Trade Commission. So knock it off.

Resolved! Currency Conversion Fee

Hello Sellers---When we still used paypal, I had a sale to a person in New York. He was a student, had an apartment in New York, and I live in Colorado. After the transaction was completed, I saw that paypal charged me a currency conversion fee becau...

Buyer Reimbursed Twice!!

I had a listing for a dining table. Buyer purchased through Paypal. Buyer never contacted me. Then I get email in my spam that buyer didn't notice it was local pickup only and wanted to be reimbursed. I'm in California and buyer in Florida. Table was...

New gig income limits

As a planned hobby to buy and fix up old Lionel trains then resell them on eBay in order to have something to do in retirement and NOT to make a profit, I stupidly bought a lot of trains with the idea of doing this through my future retirement years....

Resolved! Selling from Middle Eastern Country

Can i sell items from Middle Eastern Country to worldwide and if the answer yes, what will be the shipping carrier available for such transaction .

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors