Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Trying to learn from item removed due to Counterfeit item policy

I had the first-time experience of having a rather boring listing for a pair of open-box older-generation Apple AirPods removed due to the counterfeit listing policy. (Not that this matters, but no, they're not counterfeit; I got them direct from App...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cannot find list of sold items

I cannot seem to find any info or page where I can view info re an item that I have sold thru ebay. I have received payment and shipped the item. Now I want to review the listing, tracking number, etc. I cannot find anywhere where I can access any in...

Will Griff Go Solo With the Podcast Going Forward?

As a fan of the podcast since Week 1, it has been quite a ride. Although the subject line could be interpreted in different ways, but I think a good rewording similar to the paid subscription sports site The Athletic (which took over as the main spor...

Trouble loading photos from my desktop

When I'm trying to sell an item on eBay, I'm having trouble loading photos from my desktop. I click on the photo that I want to place into the offering, and a little circle starts to spin, but the photo doesn't ever get into the ad. The circle keeps ...

Seller Calendar (2024)

Upcoming dates for sellers to keep track of:Traditionally held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, eBay Monthly ChatReleased every Tuesday, eBay for Business podcast & every other Wednesday, eBay Seller Spotlight podcastJanuary 15, Monday - Post off...

Buyer Not Picking up Item from Post Office

I sold an item towards the end of November and it has been sitting at their local post office since the 26th of November. It has about 9 days left until it gets sent back to me. I've messaged the buyer to try and see if they are aware, but haven't he...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling DVD's or VHS is a No-No on Ebay

Here's what I was told by an Ebay Rep. on Selling DVD's or VHS or anything for that matter. Here's what they told me.recorded copies, also known as pirated or unauthorized copies, are not allowed on our platform. This is because they infringe upon th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

No sign of selling improving in fact gettting worse

Over the last 12 montsh the selling and even clichtroughs has just got worse and worse. HAs anybody seen any adverts fro eBay, or do they just collect the money and slowly put the charges up. Myaccount is almost like its one day a week anybody looks ...

Buyer Returns Different Item, Ebay Sides With Them

I had a return on an item that I was easily able to see was not the item that I sold. Most obviously, a stamp that was placed by the factory had completely different numbers on it. I though to myself, I'm so glad I take thorough pictures of all the i...

Resolved! About the eBay Events

Hey eBayersI saw that soon there is an eBay even on February 28th.Can anyone here tell from his past experience on these events? I think of going over there, I am located in Texas and I am wondering if its worth the effort of going Thanks!

Promoted Listings Halo effect question

I am using different PLS percentages for different categories of merchandise. Right now I have 2 campaigns running at different percentages. I also have low cost items not included in any campaign. If a prospective buyer looks at one of my promoted l...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do you think the worst ebay category is?

Inspired by a Sri Lankan cut and paste dry by question I started wondering what is really the worst category on ebay for a normal person. You know, the kind of category that someone could give you 100 average items belonging to that category for free...

Resolved! Desperate - eBay Trying to Steal From Me!!

I sold a $1500 camera (no returns) and the buyer quickly turned out to be a scammer. First he asked for $400 for faked damages, then just wanted to return the camera. Which, of course, eBay forced me to accept. Instead of using the eBay-issued return...

• 75 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! For all the crazy …

Most days we are focused on all that can go wrong but occasionally we can be pleasantly surprised. Today we received a beautiful, hand written, thank you card from a buyer. Made our day and reminds us that there are some absolutely fabulous, friendly...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors