Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Saving pricing for each varation

I have an ebay store account and am trying sell my pictures on canvas. I finally figured out how to create varations for various size pictures but then when I add prices for each one, then at the bottom I select the button SAVE AND CLOSE. When I retu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had a bidder enter 5 bids on my car until to find the RESERVE PRICE, Then cancelled the bid

Is this problem from Children using Mommys computer ! Or just nasty people messing with my auction?Ebay needs to make this Behavior HURT , Take them off the site !I put a lot of time and effort into this listing and answering peoples question about m...

Experienced seller & buyer question…

I want to buy a new top brand name jacket & asked the seller 2 questions about it.I have an older one same jacket for years.Seller replied he can’t answer my questions as he doesn’t have jacket on hand as he’s selling it for the distributor.Love the ...

eBay is illegally charging tax on used items

In most if not all states, there is no tax on second hand items. eBay is illegally taking our money. I have tried this in two different states that both have no tax on second hand items, and I was still charged.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 94 replies
  • 20 helpful

First time using eBaymag

Hello, Has anyone used eBaymag before? I chatted with an agent recently and they mentioned using eBaymag to increase sales. I started but only a couple of my listings have populated. Is it worth it? Are there any pros and cons to watch out for? Thank...

Help identifying?

I have also tried other forum areas but no real response yet and figure I'd try here I did a google lens search of this item and still unsure what this could be? Possible pocket watch salesman sample of how it works inside..Trench art?A balance of so...

20221126_094844.jpg 20221126_110955.jpg 20221126_110946.jpg

Saving pricing for each varation

I have an ebay store account and am trying sell my pictures on canvas. I finally figured out how to create varations for various size pictures but then when I add prices for each one, then at the bottom I select the button SAVE AND CLOSE. When I retu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Listing Tool #3

Yup, so the newest listing tool (3rd one now) has been released, and it took away my old listing tool, and now, there is no more option to opt out - even though ebay was told countless times how horrid it is, alas, they don't listen... have fun getti...

Shipping damaged and with lost items.

Hello, I hope you can guide me, I sold a 3-piece blender and my buyer received a damaged box, the blender was dirty and battered and with only 2 items, what can I do in these cases? The ERVI company does not give me any answer, and I cannot help the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sales

Sellers, what were your thoughts on the Holiday Weekend Sales? 1) Were your sales up?2) Did you notice more traffic? (Listings)3) What are your thoughts of the holiday sales overall? (online or in store) 1- Yes my sales were up, Mostly because of a h...

selling

Is everyone having lower than average sales?? Am I doing something wrong? The postage charges are going out of sight.

global shipping

thought I asked this before but don't see anywhere to find a response. has global shipping gone away? I don't see that option in my newest listings only something about international shipping which is way too long to decipher. why does ebay feel the ...

Buyer hasn't cancelled return request after resolving an issue.

I recently sold an item and when the buyer received it, they messaged me stating that it did not work and that they wanted to return the item. After messaging me, they immediately opened a request to return. I responded to their direct message and in...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors