cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time using eBaymag

Hello, 

Has anyone used eBaymag before?   I chatted with an agent recently and they mentioned using eBaymag to increase sales.   I started but only a couple of my listings have populated.  Is it worth it?  Are there any pros and cons to watch out for?   Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

First time using eBaymag

@somethingneat 

I had not heard of eBaymag. Very interesting. I did a bit of surface reading and it seems legit. 

Have you tried to connect all your listings? Or just a few? My thoughts are, if you tried to do all your listings and only a couple were accepted, maybe it’s because they don’t qualify, for whatever reason. 

What are the listings that were successful? 

eBaymag.com 

https://evilmartians.com/chronicles/ebaymag-magic-under-the-hood-of-ebay-product

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

First time using eBaymag

It's been a nightmare.  I just followed the directions from the site as it stated that is would just import my listing from ebay and list on international sites for free and and update if anything sold.  But now all my listings are altered on my normal ebay.  All my payment, shipping and some other information has been skewed.  For example I had "pay now" as an option.  EVERY listing has been altered, and it's not uniform.   Ebaymag stated that it wouldn't affect my normal listings.  But it does.  I have to go through and change everything.   The shipping methods have all changed, I have to adjust them all.  I really don't think that it's worth the trouble.  Somehow ebay continues to make simple process complicated  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply