Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Parcel not arrived, I had combined postage for 2 items so only have one tracking number - what to do

A buyer bought 2 separate items, I combined postage (and gave a part postage refund on one)Parcel hasn’t arrived. Royal Mail’s tracking service isn’t working. I’ve sent her a photo of the receipt showing the tracking number but obviously I can’t add ...

Feedback

I am very concerned that only about 1 in 20 of my Buyers give me feedback...Isn't there a way through an Algorithm, that will prompt buyer to give feedback to a seller?This is a very important issue...There does not seem to be a way for me to contact...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

New listing format is a joke?

I hate the new listing format. It demands too much information of the details of each item I sell and it assumes it knows more about each items details than I do! Their details don't match and I have trouble listing a item unless I add one of their d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay withdrawing FV fees from bank Acct.

Ebay has made payouts then withdrew the final value fees from our bank acct.Is this something new?. Our bank has a limit on transactions before we are charged fees...Seems they just don't care to tell us about something that could be so importantIs t...

sending to P O Box

A buyer tried to pay and was not accepted because it says I won't send to a PO Box. How do I change that?? Thenk you.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Promoted listings and fees

I sold a ring $60 and my final payout was $3 because was promoted.Thank you Ebay ,this is not help to sell our items.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 5 helpful

Why Bother With Promoted Listings?

I recently got this email from ebay and if there is ever an argument NOT to promote listings it is this. I'm assuming it's from my "send offers" because I really don't promote listings other than that. My ROI will buy me one tank of gas. What a joke....

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.49.28 AM.png

"Tracking number provided" vs "Pre-shipment info sent" vs "Shipping label created"

So what's the real difference between these? I'm trying to make sense out of the tracking status as my buyer is bothering me about it. FYI, I didn't use a Scan Sheet for this one (a reason I don't want to get into). I can confirm I created this shipp...

Untitled-1.jpg

Wanted to close Store Subscriptions! Need advice.

I am wanting to close down my store and the $7.95 Subscription . I am needing to know if I can leave a few Items on Ebay without the store. I will be taking down alot of items that are priced to low to make any money after fees and shipping. I did ch...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bring Back Feedback at a Glance on Purchase History

eBay has removed the user's feedback-at-a-glance ability which was necessary for buyers as well as sellers to quickly ascertain whether feedback was provided for them, and/or if they needed to provide feedback for their eBay trading partner. For thos...

Another new page layout ... Sold Search

Sadly, I have to report another new page layout that does not optimize screen space. I was doling some Sold search research and here's a screen shot and the issues: -I used to be able to see at least twice as many items ... now 3 per screen scroll. -...

Screenshot (4166).png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors