Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Account restriction

I was selling on Ebay for 2 monthin US and UKall was fineI got 50.000 limit, and on December I sold about 1000$ itemsand after a few days my account got restirced, for no reason, I want to restore my account

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

December 2021 sales down 50% from prior years

How were your December sales?Mine were down 50% from prior years.I have been selling on ebay for 25 years so I do have the stats to prove that statement.Now I have to dip into my savings account to pay my rent and heat my house.Will the algorithm all...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 26 replies
  • 7 helpful

Shipping calculator didn’t charge correct amount.

Sold an item that has calculated shipping with $0.75 for handling. It should have been $4+ for shipping, but the buyer paid only $2.19. I just checked the original listing and I have it correct. Anybody know what’s going on? Item sold last night.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Opinions requested.

I am in the process of a major house cleaning. I have come across a lot of old (1970-1990) era newspapers.I am wondering if I should take the time to list them as they cover major news events. Among them are:9/11/2001.Bin Laden's death at the hands o...

Return address

Where can I view my address if a buyer wants to return item? I can’t find it anywhere. thanks

Account

I have listed a motor bike as spares and repairs and eBay has removed it and suspended my account? I’ve even made more accounts and it keeps doing it to me? I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong ? Someone please help me lol

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How To Spot A Bad Buyer (It Never Fails)

I sell mostly t-shirt at a fixed price and I do not have the "make offer" feature. This is an almost full proof method about how to spot a buyer that will most likely return the item: 1. A buyer that asks a lot of questions...I list all details in my...

eBay Enables Scalping and Price Gouging

I have been on eBay for just over a decade now, first as a buyer, then as a seller. While I have never been a massive account, I believe in the power of personal sales and its ability to improve the lives of people through increased financial freedom...

Resolved! Replica Coins used in other items. Legality?

I hope someone can provide advice. I have already searched online, with no answer. So, I bought several copy/replica Silver Walking Liberty coins. They didn't have the word copy on them. They are still great looking, so I made some into belt buckles....

SLOW SALES!

No sales barely any watchers. This has been going on for the past year. I don't give up, but what's going on? I've heard other sellers complaining too.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors