Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

0 feedback non paying bidders how to end problem

this has been discussed on this board before but there is only one way to solve the problem for people who do auctions. allow sellers to prohibit people from bidding who have feedback below a certain number. i dont want a person say that everyone sta...

Auctions

I've been on eBay since the beginning. It was fun watching people bid up your item. Today it's just a waste of time. I don't think I've had a bid in over 5 years. I now run auctions for 10 days. if someone wants something they just wait until the end...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Details

How do I talk to someone live about the message I keep getting about updating my account details? I've tried to upload the documents several times and the red banner never goes away on my cell or laptop. Please help!

Resolved! Purchaser is in another country

I don't sell many items on Ebay and I have received an offer way above my listing price from a buyer in Germany. If I accept the bid will I receive US dollars or is his offer in German money? Are there any concerns I should have? Any help would be ap...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

have a problem with my account

Your account may have been accessed by a third party. In an effort to protect your account, we have put a temporary lock on bidding, selling and the ability to send messages to other eBay members until we can safely restore your account to you. Pleas...

Resolved! Where do eBay coupon vouchers payout goto?

All I currently know is that after a certain amount sold on eBay you can get a bank payout method. Basically a cheque after a certain amount of sales. Before that you can use PayPal to use your funds, or even Bitcoin if I'm still correct. If a transa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well, let's have Fun, I have a gripe with eBay

I promoted my listings to pay eBay an additional 10% to promote my items, but really didn't think that would apply to shipping and taxes too, I sold an item for $40 but with shipping to far away zip code it cost another $25 and with taxes came to ove...

Resolved! eBay stole my money!

I Sold a Louis Vuitton wallet, and buyer issued a return saying I didn't describe the item well. I clearly did as was stated by an eBay agent when I called to ask them to step in. They assured me I wouldn't be forced to accept the return. A few days ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 91 replies
  • 3 helpful

Promoted item not found

About a week after promoting one of my items I wanted to see if I could find it and how easy it would be, mainly because I hadn't gotten any views at all. And before you say it I'm well aware of the ebb and flow of sales and interest etc... So, after...

Newbie selling on ebay - accepting bids vs. offers

Hello,I'm a total newbie selling on eBay. I haven't sold an item in almost 10 years. I'm selling a valuable item and want to make sure I maximize my sale price. I had a few basic questions. What's the difference between an offer and a bid? My underst...

Resolved! Chargeback for item purchased 10/19

Sold a set of Panama Jack plates on 10/19/22. USPS confirmed delivery 10/24/22 to an address in West Palm Beach, Fl. New buyer had 0 feedback when purchased. Her account now shows 1 feedback - left by me. Here it is January 24 (3 months after purchas...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity Guarantee

Frankly, I've had enough of the alleged "Authenticity Guarantee". I understand it with high value ($300 and up), ungraded sports cards, simply not necessary with graded cards. It adds cost and lead time to transactions, frustrating buyers. Recently, ...

New Interface is Terrible

eBay, please fire all of your current programmers and hire back the ones that understand that the user interface should be useful. This latest version is the opposite of useful. The previous version showed us payment status, shipment and delivery sta...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 12 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors