cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted item not found

About a week after promoting one of my items I wanted to see if I could find it and how easy it would be, mainly because I hadn't gotten any views at all. And before you say it I'm well aware of the ebb and flow of sales and interest etc... So, after using a friend's computer and searching my item, there were 15 pages of like items and mine was not among them. And yes I searched the right category and even searched it word for word, identical everything and IT WAS NOT ON EBAY.  Has anyone had this happen to them before? It wasn't a restricted item or anything different from the other items I sell. As a matter of fact this isn't even the first time I've noticed this but I thought for sure I would see it advertised after paying a fee up front for promoting it. And just to reiterate, this was a week after posting and promoting. I still have to check my other listings that haven't gotten any activity although it could be no interest but still like to see if i can find it if i try. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Promoted item not found

What was the title or what did you use for your search terms?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Promoted item not found

Fire over the listing link.  Let me try and I'll report back to you

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Promoted item not found

always good idea to look for your listed items on a separate device not your own ebay account. I did it on phone view once and only found half a dozen of my items and 100 of them were promoted. I tried to get in my store from not my phone and not everything was there. In fact I was seeing another sellers listings so I was quiet shocked. I have not checked on another device in a while now. As long as I am getting solds I am good. Did you promote at 2%? I think they want us all to promote at trending rate.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Promoted item not found

I just promoted my Chanel bag I think.. and it’s not listed…at all.  How long do this promoted listing stay.. and I had to pay 6%.. that’s a ton of money on an item worth over $5000!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Promoted item not found

@liznsteph wrote:

I just promoted my Chanel bag I think.. and it’s not listed…at all.  How long do this promoted listing stay.. and I had to pay 6%.. that’s a ton of money on an item worth over $5000!

Promotions keep going until the campaign ends or you remove the promotion.

You can manage all your promotions here:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/mktg/pl

Message 6 of 6
latest reply