Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Every. Single. Listing. Outbidded by a scammer

I've tried to sell an item for 5 weeks now, using the 1 week auction feature. Every single time I list the item at the last minute someone with 0 feedback who created the account the same day will massively outbid everyone, give me some low effort sc...

International Shipping

Does Ebay still offer international shipping centers where I can send it to, and have Ebay take care of the rest?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never sell Nike Shoes on eBay!

eBay shoe authentication service is a joke! Yes, it is good to get items authenticated to protect buyers from getting a fake item. I get that. I sold a brand new Lebron James sneakers I purchased at a store on a Military base many months back. I trie...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change to Leaving Feedback

We left feedback yesterday (for several buyers) and it was the same as it had been for years. Quick and easy. Today, we left feedback and it had none of our previous info - several different 'thank you' type messages. We had to start from scratch. Ev...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Service Metrics - outside MBG window

Trinton from the eBay team said in this post: I can confirm that a return request or item not received request should not count against a seller' service metrics if the request was made outside of the 30 day protection time frame. These kinds of requ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors