Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

My payouts are a small percentage of what they were

Now that eBay is considering every sale a PROMOTED SALE, my payouts are ridiculous. Even though the redefining and restructuring and implementation of HALO sales hasn't even officially begun yet. For years, my sales were 60%-70% organic and now they ...

Resolved! Make an offer question

hey everyone,I'm a new, casual seller and have a question about making an offer. A buyer reached out with a question about a blouse I'm selling. During our friendly exchange, I offered to sell the blouse directly if she made me an offer. She agreed, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment Disputes

This last month I have seen a huge increase in payment disputes. Its always a new user who has recently opened an account, they are buying 3-6 items and sending to different locations with different names (drop shipping) and than later opening up pay...

Resolved! Being targeted by Ebay

Sure seems Ebay is targeting me removing multiple listings with claims of counterfeit, copies etc. Nothing wrong with the listing content or photos., they are not copies or counterfeit. tested their process by using all the same info from a similar l...

Linking Facebook and eBay

Hi Everyone! I am seller and want to share my postings to my Facebook page. It is an option under "Share Listing" but when I choose Facebook it states "user opted out of Facebook". I have already used the Social button that is now a new option in my ...

Resolved! I think this is a scam

Hello shipped out a laptop to someone last week havent heard back from as they said "theyre away bc of work" but I made the mistake of noticeing that the money he "paid" for never was on hold, also got fooled by this email that send under this addres...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Serial Bidder

I must have made somebody mad at me. A bidder bids the last day of the auction. They win and don't pay. A new account with (1) feedback which happens to say they are a non-payer. It happened 2 months ago. I waited the 4 days, reported them, and then ...

No Recourse for non paying Bidders is RIDICULOUS!!

Years ago, if a buyer didn't pay within a week, you reposted the item and left the buyer NEGATIVE FEEDBACK which appeared in RED! Once a buyer got 3 Negatives, they were removed!! Nowadays, you can NO longer leave a deadbeat buyer Negative feedback f...

Over seas sale gone wrong! Buyer claiming ticket

We have no idea what to do. We live in fhe U.S. and we sold an instrument to a man in Spain Jan 6th. Jan 15th the item arrived in Spain and the buyer contacted us, stating Customs had contacted them and was asking me to send him an invoice to his per...

Is this why Ebay was so concerned about getting rid of shopping bots? (Senate Bill 3276, 2021)

Maybe I'm late to this particular party, but could this be the reason why Ebay has clamped down so hard on all forms of automated or semi-automated browsing and shopping?This bill has been introduced several times, it has never become law, but the mo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors