Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Erroneous claims on eBay seller feedback

Very saddened by eBay’s policies regarding buyer feedback practices.I have had two buyers purchase authentic merchandise and claim they are “fake”.In each situation I ensured both buyers that the items were authentic; I offered a full return refund p...

customer service

Does Ebay has a Customer Service Representative or Ebay has a Chat Robot Customer Service? The rep told me I cannot list more because I have reached my selling limit of $3,000.00 this month. The fact is I sold less than $299.00 this month of February...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just read the notice on ebay's updated marketing terms .... (well pretty much read)

Hello to all you folks !! All i say in this forward - I say to let you know I have a bit of experience in business. I am a retired (forced disability) business man. I have been working for myself since i could crawl ... and have had some success in m...

Seller Feedback Problem

In my feedback for items sold, it also includes feedback for purchases made. THAT IS WRONG. When someone is viewing an item for sale and clicks on the Seller Feedback Rating, the feedback should ONLY include the seller items that were sold. NOT THE P...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

What's with the listing tool

I list 100+ items every week and I just schedule them to start on an specific day and time. When I try to schedule a listing to start at 5:00pm this week, the hour automatically jumps to 6pm or 7pm. Then if I select sell similar and schedule the list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is a copy of invoice I sent to buyer?

Sent an invoice to a buyer and now i see that they didn't pay any shipping. I am sure I included FC international shipping but can't find a copy of the invoice I sent. is there one? if not, can I ask for their email to send a paypal money request now...

Resolved! Buyer asks me to change adress 3 days after she purchased it. Plus item was shipped. Then she asked

Buyer asks me to change adress 3 days after she purchased it. Plus item was shipped. Then she asked me to call the post office and have them hold her mail. Then says she will pick up the item. She knew when she placed the order it would go to a diffe...

Buyer never returned item and demanded refund

I sold a phone on ebay in the " as is damaged " condition with no returns. The buyer said phone wasn't what he expected and wanted refund and filed claim. Been going on about 2 months, the buyer never returned phone and is making excuses saying that ...

Resolved! "Taxes and goverment fees" deducted from gross?

Why is the customer paid sales tax showing as deducted from my gross sales when the customer pays the tax? If the customer pays it and ebay remits it to the appropriate state isn't it a wash other than ebay charging final value fees on it like nerd b...

Signing in and out. Just an observation.

In the past...Signing IN/OUT on the main ebay site and the boards were totally separate and independent. You has to sign in/out on each one. Now i've noticed...If you sign IN/OUT on the boards, it will also sign you IN/OUT of the main ebay site.If yo...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Recent message shows as more than 90 days old

I have an item for sale. My "My eBay Selling Overview" page shows a message received from an eBay user today. When I click on "Reply", it says "The question you are trying to answer is either invalid or older than 90 days. You cannot respond to quest...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors