cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time for eBay to lift their banning of selling fabric face masks

It's time for eBay to lift their banning and canceling auctions for handmade fabric face masks.  

The President of the United States even said they are recommending Americans wear fabric face masks and still continue the social distancing guidelines.  

Wake up eBay, they may not be a perfect solution, but they can't hurt.  People are getting very sick and even dying.  Time to reverse your stance on this.

As far as price gouging, that's up to the buyer on what he/she wants to pay.  No one is making them spend more than they want.  

Message 1 of 649
latest reply
648 REPLIES 648

Re: Time for eBay to lift their banning of selling fabric face masks

I agree.  It does not make sense.  Why not ban a certain price for items.  In the mean time China made a fortune on these items because they weren’t banned. 

Message 646 of 649
latest reply

@cathyw717 wrote:

I agree.  It does not make sense.  Why not ban a certain price for items.  In the mean time China made a fortune on these items because they weren’t banned. 

Since the world is opening back up now, it is likely time for all the bans to be lifted.

tyler@ebay 

brian@ebay 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 647 of 649
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

@cathyw717 wrote:

Since the world is opening back up now, it is likely time for all the bans to be lifted.

tyler@ebay 

brian@ebay 

Hi @mam98031  - thanks for the tag! There has not been a change to this policy as yet, but it's something the teams are considering for the future. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 648 of 649
latest reply

The site will see a flood of listings from everybody that panicked, over-purchased and hoarded stuff like lysol and soap a year ago in amounts that couldn't possibly be used up in their lifetime. 🤣

Message 649 of 649
latest reply