Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! About Selling

Can you explain a few things to follow when selling? I need your help guys

Resolved! Insertion fee - wrong

Hello dear community! Today I decided to edit several of my lots and noticed in one lot - Total fees for selected listing: $ 0.30 (I did not make confirmation of editing).This lot was put up on Good 'Til Canceled and I did not choose any additional o...

New selling/payment rules?

Under the new selling/manage payment rules....if your ebay account is hacked, is your bank account also hacked? I had my ebay account hacked, one time many years ago. Thanks

Return Shipping Label

Hi! I made a mistake and refunded a buyer before the buyer returned the item to me. eBay has now closed the case and I can't send the buyer a return postage label. Is there a way to send the buyer a return shipping label?

Invoice

Hi,My buyer asked me to revise his invoice (selling price and shipping price but the same total sale price)he paid and I didn't send the item yet but, I can't find a way to do that. I am a new seller can someone help?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Request for Refund

Just got off the phone with Ebay and very frustrated. Why is there no help for the seller and always for the buyer? Why are buyers allowed to get a refund for reasons like, "I didn't like it", It wasn't my size", I need something different". Are they...

Never invoiced for a 100% to charity sale

I sell books as an individual with 100% going to a charity listed as a Pay Pal Gift Giving Fund. Usually Ebay deposits my payouts from managed payments into my checking account then sends me an invoice so Ebay can give the money to the charity. I pay...

Resolved! Item wrongfully removed as Counterfeit

This is amazingWoke up this morning to a take-down notice for one of our listings as Counterfeit. Here is the unbelievable part. WE are the brand owners.we are in over 12000 retail outlets, as well as every online marketplace. #1 selling software in ...

Threat to remove live listings

ROFLMAO. Got yet another message threat that eBay will remove my live listings if I don't sign up for MP.We havent had a live listing on this site since June of 2020. By all means, remove away.....

index.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors