cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label: LOWER HALF Receipt section is Missing! NEED it for record keeping!!!

Clicked Print Label and it came up without the lower half receipt section...tried again, same thing. Called my sis who also sells in another town, same thing...NO RECEIPT! 

We need that for our records...BRING IT BACK!!!

Message 2 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: Shipping Label: LOWER HALF Receipt section is Missing! NEED it for record keeping!!!

If you're not seeing anything that looks like this can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

shippinglabelformat-1.pngshippinglabelformat-2.png

shippinglabelformat-3.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 16 of 75
latest reply

Re: Shipping Label: LOWER HALF Receipt section is Missing! NEED it for record keeping!!!

Halfway down the page where you buy  the label are two boxes: One for the label and one for the QC code. Make sure the label box is highlighted and your problem will be solved!

Message 17 of 75
latest reply

As  a workaround-scan the part you do have and use that scan for your records.

It should have the address and the tracking number.

Message 18 of 75
latest reply

@tomjr1955 wrote:

Halfway down the page where you buy  the label are two boxes: One for the label and one for the QC code. Make sure the label box is highlighted and your problem will be solved!

They are not asking about a label vs QR code. They are asking about the receipt some sellers like to print with the label.

The setting is shown in my screenshots above and when I tested it earlier, the setting is still there for me. This is why I requested screenshots to see if something changed about the view/settings these sellers are accessing.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 19 of 75
latest reply

I just went to print another label and it prints the receipt half now. So it looks like ebay got on it right away and fixed the problem.

Message 20 of 75
latest reply

@inhawaii 

"You are given an option as to HOW you want the label/receipt to print out.

Perhaps you selected the wrong one?

Can't you just reprint the label?"

Thanks for your reply!

1) This is not just me - it's also happening to my sister. Neither of us has changed anything on the label page. We are seasoned sellers who've been here many years.

2) Tried Reprint MANY times (both of us) to no avail...the bottom half is always missing (as of 11-6).

Message 21 of 75
latest reply

Same problem here.  I hope Ebay clears this up quickly... the lower receipt section made it easy to keep track of all info on the transaction.  What the heck is a QR code anyway?

My sales have pretty much gone down the drain in the past year... I certainly didn't need this annoyance on top of it.

Message 22 of 75
latest reply

Thank you for your reply!

I opened up the label page (like I was going to buy another) and checked those settings. Already have receipt box checked and pdf 11 x 7.  Settings are correct and have been for many years (same with my sister who has same issue today as stated above.)

Message 23 of 75
latest reply

@tomjr1955 

"Halfway down the page where you buy the label are two boxes: One for the label and one for the QC code. Make sure the label box is highlighted and your problem will be solved!"

Thanks for your reply, but printing the label is not the issue. The bottom half receipt part that SHOULD be on the same page as the label is missing as of today 11-6.

Message 24 of 75
latest reply

@bauble-babes wrote:

Thank you for your reply!

I opened up the label page (like I was going to buy another) and checked those settings. Already have receipt box checked and pdf 11 x 7.  Settings are correct and have been for many years (same with my sister who has same issue today as stated above.)

Thank you for confirming that. It sounds like a glitch then and not a situation where eBay wiped out sellers' custom settings (which sometimes happens).

FYI elizabeth@ebay  - sellers have the box checked to print receipt + instructions with shipping labels, but system is not generating the receipt portion. OP posted a duplicate thread on the Selling board where more sellers affected chimed in.

GLORIOUS!

Message 25 of 75
latest reply

If they give the option to get it as a .PDF file you can save it and then print it from the saved file.

Message 26 of 75
latest reply

Well, we are moving into the holiday season. EBay never disappoints by mucking up a system when you need it most.

The old mail label format was there this morning with the bottom small receipt showing what was bought and ship charges for our records.  One hour later...gone!

Thanks for making things more complicated at a busy time eBay.

Message 27 of 75
latest reply

This is right below the additional options:

Shipping label format

Label format options

Printable label
Print it from the PDF or PNG file and stick it to your package
QR code
Save it to your phone and scan it where you ship

Once you click on it, buy the label and it will print with the label and the receipt. I did this on my second label this morning and it is now back to normal. The first one only printed the label, then I changed the setting and it works
Message 28 of 75
latest reply

@gamersbaystore 

"You don't need it to begin with, as your monthly statements show what your expenses are, including shipping. Even the 1099 ebay gives you at the end of the year will reflect your associated costs."

Thanks for your reply!

I DO need those receipts & my sister (a seller whom I mentioned above) ALSO needs hers. We use these in a variety of ways when crunching #s for our accountants - not going into all those details. If we didn't need those receipts, I would not be spending time writing all this.

Message 29 of 75
latest reply

Please clarify tomjr:  which option brings back the receipt with the tracking number? Is it the printable label one?

Message 30 of 75
latest reply