cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEEING VERY HIGH SHIPPING FEES LATELY [ GLITCH ]

I don't know if anyone else has been seeing this  but I certainly am.  Many items on my watch list have Super high but not real shipping charges . A few examples is a bag of bubble wrap  for 5.99  but with a shipping charge of 55 dollars ,, then there is a blouse I set aside for my neice  with  a starting bid of 99 cents   but with a shipping charge of 27 dollars . However when I click on these items they both have free shipping in reality ,, but you must click on them to see that .There's others ,, many others being effected  by this glitch . This is bad enough as a buyer  but as a seller  its even worse . What if buyers are seeing this too and aren't taking the time to  actually open the listing  and are being scared away ? This has been happening at least on my end for the last few days . Weird - Tulips 

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: SEEING VERY HIGH SHIPPING FEES LATELY [ GLITCH ]

I haven't seen that, but I'd be curious...

If you view those listings with a different browser, and not signed in to your eBay account,

are they still like that?

?

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Hopefully ebay will be able to successfully undertake corrective action before holiday buying really gets underway.

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

Your ID shows you are from China and your listings show California.  What postal code do you have entered when searching?

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

US $4.21
Buy It Now
+ US $55.95
shipping

Heres an example - I don't know if changing browers would help ,, but I'll try it 
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

Your ID shows you are from China and your listings show California.  What postal code do you have entered when searching?

Oh brother China ???  I'm a native Calif resident ,, always lived here , sell from here . Our postal code is 91763

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Yep says you're registered in China
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

That is what I see as well. Registered in China.

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

Hopefully ebay will be able to successfully undertake corrective action before holiday buying really gets underway.

This isn't the only strange issue either . I can't revise some of my listings .When I try and then click on '' revise '' a big sign in red letters pops up and says '' Sellers are limited to a number of times they can sell the same item. However I'm not trying to list  anything  just revising an already in place  sale item.  Tulips 

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

LOL !!! 

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

also something wrong with International shipping setup:  Note it says to US, when trying to get rate from UK

image.png

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

@turquoisetulips wrote:

@ed8108 wrote:

This isn't the only strange issue either . I can't revise some of my listings .When I try and then click on '' revise '' a big sign in red letters pops up and says '' Sellers are limited to a number of times they can sell the same item. However I'm not trying to list  anything  just revising an already in place  sale item.  Tulips 

That's interesting. Maybe unlike USA sellers who can only list ONE of the same item, those registered in china have a different number?

Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

That is what I see as well. Registered in China.

I guess I need to call e bay again . Someone in the U.K hacked my e bay account and I couldn't even log on a few days ago . Guess we haven't got all the bugs out yet .  Tulips 

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........now the shipping seems ok........glitch city I guess.......

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

We're not kidding. You need to check your account settings:

tt.png 

Message 15 of 27
latest reply