cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RATINGS ON DISPATCH TIMES

Are other sellers getting fed up with ebay using a lower amount of monthly transactions to work out the late delivery rate of a seller to the number of transactions used for other ratings,  some time ago ebay stated that if a feedback was not received by a seller on items sold that it would be classed as a positive and counted towards the late delivery rate, although we are a top rated seller on late deliveries we are only shown about 25% of our total transactions why?? are other sellers fed up with this practice of ebay

John

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Following. I don't understand what you're saying.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am a top rated seller, but not top rated plus (and don't want to be).

I went to my Seller Dashboard, and looked at the late shipping metric, and it states:

Transaction period: Mar 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020

I am being rated on 12 months since I am a low volume seller.  If you have 400 or more transactions within X number of months, then I believe you would be rated on previous 90 days.  My late shipment rate is .78 % (1 out of 128 transactions).

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are in the UK......I would ask on that board as requirements could be different there........

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@thesweetjar09 wrote:

Are other sellers getting fed up with ebay using a lower amount of monthly transactions to work out the late delivery rate of a seller

No, because I always make sure that I get a validation scan within my handling time. 

But I am in the USA, and can only comment on the USA seller metrics. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply