Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

How can I bulk update my listings description?

I have many listings that need to be updated with the same exact wording placed at the end of the description. When I attempt to use the bulk listing tool it says that my listings are not eligible for this. These following instructions don't work, wh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item being forwarded from US address to China

I have an item that I sold to a buyer that seems to be from China, The address they are using is an address in the state of Delaware. The address seems to be for a possible shipping warehouse that forwards to an international address. The buyer told ...

Buyers Not Paying After Auction

Can anyone help explain to me how a buyer can win an auction and then simply not pay? Do I need to have something set up on my end where when they bid, they are automatically going to be charged, or is this an eBay problem. I usually do buy it now, j...

ebay reports Q1 results on Wed May 1st

While the results will be of interest, I'll be following the Conference Call (time permitting) to see if Jamie has anything to say about the strategy for this year and any new initiatives (beyond the inevitable "AI is Magic!") There hasn't been a rea...

Volume Pricing Options

A couple of questions for those with experience using volume pricing. 1. The options are x discount for buy 2, x discount for buy 3 and x discount for buy 4 or more. It has to be an increase for each selection. If you only enter a discount for buying...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

while walking my dogs ....

this morning a thought popped into my head.How many orders have you had that shipped less than 100 miles from your location? I believe for me it is around 3. The great majority have gone at least 500.Just curious.

Item arrived after refund issued.

Buyer made a purchase that they got refunded for it not arriving. I appealed and won and have been refunded. The item showed up today, how can they pay eBay back?

Ebay Account restricted

eBay regularly evaluates the accounts of eBay seller. In relation to your account, we have noticed that your account performance and activities may cause a risk to eBay community. To protect the eBay community, we have applied the following restricti...

Sellers Other Listings ZERO

Anyone else having this issue?, On the phone app if you go to a listing & then scroll down to sellers other listings, it says 0, When in fact I have over 2100 listings, What the Heck is this now!

Item Lost In Post

Had a buyer contact me to say item hadn't arrived. When I checked tracking the parcel had been delivered (there was even a photo of the package on his doorstep). Who has to contact the delivery service? The seller or the buyer? Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay France Error When Trying To Sell Guerlain Perfume In US

Hi All, I'm getting this error when I try to list a new, unopened bottle of Guerlain Shalimar perfume: I've contacted eBay customer service multiple times and was told it's a bug, as I'm not offering international shipping and am not on the eBay Fran...

error.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors