cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Feedback screen....AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!...

If you're gonna change something, HOW HARD is it to incorporate something into the new version that worked 100% in the previous version?

We now have to leave feedback one at a time???!!!...where's the UPLOAD ALL button?

Is Common Sense a prohibited item?

Message 1 of 148
latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

Re: NEW Feedback screen....AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!...

Or even if you got forced into seller hub.
Message 136 of 148
latest reply

When I try to leave feedback, eBay has software that blocks the whole screen telling me they changed the format.  Why is that still there every day I have to leave feedback----I have to click the X to remove it....and then it still takes 2 seconds for the dark screen to leave!  STOP THAT, EBAY!

I can't find an email address to eBay to tell them to stop that.

Message 137 of 148
latest reply

@nawlinsron2 wrote:

If you're gonna change something, HOW HARD is it to incorporate something into the new version that worked 100% in the previous version?

We now have to leave feedback one at a time???!!!...where's the UPLOAD ALL button?

Is Common Sense a prohibited item?

Yup- from a buyer's standpoint ebay has been on off the hook overtime adding steps and clicks to every previously more simple procedure in the buying process... ebay is ratcheting up the change train for the holiday season and, as always, NONE of the changes are intuitive. In fact, I don't see how any of them could possibly be stupider.

So yeah, I went to leave a bunch of click click click click feedback click click click. I just don't have time for this.

Know what this tells me? Buyers won't bother. And when they stop bothering THAT is when eBay will announce in an update that feedcrack has just been made way, way, WAY more important  to search placement, visibility, and how fast you get paid.

Good luck. I'm expecting eBay holiday sales to flatline or even show a decrease this year while other venues show double digit growth in q4... again.

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 138 of 148
latest reply

Know what this tells me? Buyers won't bother.

Historically, I receive feedback on about 80% of all transactions (yes, I know that's a very high number for eBay).   Since this change, it's closer to 8%.  This tells me you're right.

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 139 of 148
latest reply

Gramophone sez...
" NONE of the changes are intuitive"
EXACTLY...what's hip, cool and clear to their 3rd World programmers is gumbo to the real world.
ebay...get real.
Message 140 of 148
latest reply

Unbelievable! They must think we have nothing better to do with our time than click "leave feedback" individually over and over instead of using one click to submit all. Bottom line... new changes for the worse and not for the better has proven once again that ebay is making things worse and more time consuming for sellers. Even our pages (summary,selling,purchase,etc) are so cluttered up with junk we really don't need, they take forever to load! Instead of simpliflying things for a better and more efficient interface, we are again stuck in quicksand thanks to horrible new changes. Very frustrating indeed!

Message 141 of 148
latest reply

yes, we didnt pay to be promoted before...it was a given and included in the store fee! afterall ebay gets seller fees...so???? with sales down and fees up, its getting too hard to make ends meet! Feel like im working for ebay for nothing!! We had it good for many years and now ... the fan needs cleaning!!!
Message 142 of 148
latest reply

I am having the same problem and I do use the seller hub. It also affects leaving feedback  for sellers as a buyer.

So now I just won't bother leaving feedback at all.  They can consider this my feedback for them!

Message 143 of 148
latest reply

Perhaps EBAY should show good will AND FIX IT!!

Message 144 of 148
latest reply

I don't understand because I was using the seller hub and I was able to use saved comments. I just noticed today that is no longer available.  So that means they just deleted that option..for WHAT REASON!!!

Message 145 of 148
latest reply

That isn't the issue, the issue is they removed "saved Comments" so now you have to do all comments individually

Message 146 of 148
latest reply

Also..some of us sellers..are buyers also!

Message 147 of 148
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/selling-db.

Thanks.

Message 148 of 148
latest reply