cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Feedback screen....AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!...

If you're gonna change something, HOW HARD is it to incorporate something into the new version that worked 100% in the previous version?

We now have to leave feedback one at a time???!!!...where's the UPLOAD ALL button?

Is Common Sense a prohibited item?

Message 1 of 148
latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

Re: NEW Feedback screen....AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!...

Apart from not showing what's been paid, shipped or unpaid, it's also not showing them in sold order (which the old page did) AND I just noticed on a combined order only ONE of the items is showing up on the FB page where it used to show ALL items.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 121 of 148
latest reply

@lookng2015 wrote:
Apart from not showing what's been paid, shipped or unpaid, it's also not showing them in sold order (which the old page did) AND I just noticed on a combined order only ONE of the items is showing up on the FB page where it used to show ALL items.

seems i just have been included in the new FB system.

just left a FB to a buyer.

a single FB does take the whole page.

oh well...

letoulousain
Message 122 of 148
latest reply

@lookng2015 wrote:

Swell. 

I haven't been fortunate enough to leave f/b for a combined order since this new page showed up.   I was thinking at least it still shows the buyer ID, so I can leave f/b for all of a single buyer's items once they've paid - guess you're saying that won't work either. 

Used to be I could leave 15 f/b with 30 or so clicks.  Now it will be well over 100 clicks, with a whole lot of slow page loads in between...

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 123 of 148
latest reply

Maybe they figured as FB for combined items only counts as 1 anyway that's all they let you leave now? Just means there'll be a whole bunch of items with no FB left showing imho.

Message 124 of 148
latest reply

Is someone at ebay *intentionally*  trying to make things less efficient???   

What is with this newfound obsession with using huge fonts (not just here but with the stupid new seller central)?    Has the person responsible for these not positive changes even ever used ebay as a buyer or seller?

Message 125 of 148
latest reply

The unknowns of how ebay thinks and operates grow each day.
It makes a rational mind wonder what the fees go toward...sure ain't executive talent.
Message 126 of 148
latest reply

Sad to say but all the more reason to not bother leaving feedback as a seller at all.  I use to do it whenever requested or a customer told me how great their purchase was and they were leaving feedback.    All we can leave is participation awards for paying as it is now. 

Message 127 of 148
latest reply

Ironically, I found a way to leave bulk feedback IF you're still in Selling Manager
Message 128 of 148
latest reply

Trust me , it doesnt look good for a buyer either, its a mess, easier to just ignore..not to mention theyre throwing up purchases from months ago now for me to leave feedbacks for.  just out of the blue old purchases coming up from months and months ago.  Ebay why dont you ever listen to the people that have made you who you are you selfish unsupportive uncaring garbage of a company.

Message 129 of 148
latest reply

I feel sorry for new sellers, dont they need a certain amount of feedbacks as part of that multiple hoops to jump before you get paid immediately'' deal?
Message 130 of 148
latest reply

@gbaypackers wrote:
I feel sorry for new sellers, dont they need a certain amount of feedbacks as part of that multiple hoops to jump before you get paid immediately'' deal?

Yeah...

Also, all sellers also need a certain amount of good feedback to mitigate any bad feedback they might get, so they don't look like a really lousy seller.   People with a complaint to lodge, or an axe to grind, are willing to go to great lengths to get that done.  People who are generally happy with a purchase aren't nearly as willing.  The net effect of that will be that eBay sellers in general (and eBay itself) will end up looking worse to buyers as a result... except for "special" eBay sellers who get their bad feedback scrubbed, of course...

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 131 of 148
latest reply

The new feedback screen now seems to be saving the comments.  Hopefully this sticks.

Message 132 of 148
latest reply

I think that might also depend on your browser.

Message 133 of 148
latest reply

According to Paypal help feedbacks have nothing to do with ending the new buyer payment holds. It's based on transactions, just like the defect issues.

In the future, you may be able to have funds made available to you immediately if you meet certain requirements, which include:
  • At least 25 transactions
  • $250.00 USD in sales
  • 90 days since your first sale
Message 134 of 148
latest reply

I agree and posted the same thing a week ago....

Message 135 of 148
latest reply