cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Printing FAILURE ...

I posted on three threads yesterday, saw another one on the M2M list I could not reply to and I am sure more are cropping up.  Yesterday all I got was "Page 1 of 1" printed at the top of the page but no label.  This morning, Friday - 7 AM-ish EST the PayPal link fails each time I try to use the print function in BOTH Internet Explorer AND Firefox.  All I get is the spinning wheel.

Imagine folks who opted in to Guaranteed Delivery not being able to print labels ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Label Printing FAILURE ...

Yeah the label printing issue is a pain in the tookus, as Howard's mom on big bang theory would say.

Message 31 of 39
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@timemachine777

@timemachine777 wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

I posted on three threads yesterday, saw another one on the M2M list I could not reply to and I am sure more are cropping up.  Yesterday all I got was "Page 1 of 1" printed at the top of the page but no label.  This morning, Friday - 7 AM-ish EST the PayPal link fails each time I try to use the print function in BOTH Internet Explorer AND Firefox.  All I get is the spinning wheel.

Imagine folks who opted in to Guaranteed Delivery not being able to print labels ...

These labels just don't like you, do they?

Ha ha ha!  Still laughing!  Sorry I missed this one ... and no, they don't like me so I am trying to convince them its business not personal so they should just ... do ... their ... job!

You do know that they're inanimate objects don't you? And no matter, if eBay tried their hardest to add AI to them, they would still be dumber than the ink used to produce them. 

Message 32 of 39
latest reply

@vintagecraze50, @timemachine777, @badwolf12, @southern*sweet*tea, @cal_w62, @Anonymous

UPDATE ON LABEL PRINTING

I listed some of you but not all who posted on this thread.  Sunday evening update.  I was able to print 3 of 4 labels through eBay-PayPal.  They now come up in a pdf format like a FedEx label would.  The nice thing with that is it allows an adjustment in the label size one can print.  Adobe has a little % window you can check and change the value in, NICE feature so this is an improvement in my opinion.

The label that failed ... well I UPGRADED from USPS First Class to Priority Mail AND added Insurance ... a bit much for the recently repiared system, failed 2-3 times so I printed it out in PayPal ... had to pay an additonal 15 cents over what the eBay - PayPal cost would have been ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 33 of 39
latest reply

Time to get the free Stamps.com account for eBay sellers...........

Message 34 of 39
latest reply

We use Firefox as our primary browser, had  lable priniting issues yesterday (the lable printed very small).  Found this in the Announcements followed the instructions and solved our issuse

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Label-Printing-Issue-Impacting-Some-Sellers/ba-p/27104668

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Just went to Paypal to print a label - piece of cake!

Message 36 of 39
latest reply

Labels are finally printing normally off Internet Explorer today. 

Message 37 of 39
latest reply

Long story short, my label printer only prints using IE.   It is 15+ years old and I have not had any issues until today printing labels. Since my label printer is not "supported" by ebay, I end up "resizing" the label before printing.   I have been doing it this way for 10+ years w/o issue, until this morning.   Now on the "print shipping label" screen there is a blue box informing me of shipping label issues, however, the button I have used for 10+ years to "resize" my label is gone.   At first, I was able to refresh the screen and the blue box would disappear and the option to resize would reappear.   As the morning went along, I was no longer able to refresh the blue box away.   It seems as though this box is now my problem and not any other issues.  

I had to resort to using a laser printer to print my labels.....very unprofessional looking to have a taped label.

Besides continuing to use my laser printer(more expensive per label), buying a new label printer or joining stamps.com(for free), does anyone know a workaround for this blasted blue box?

Message 38 of 39
latest reply

The original fix worked fine for me yesterday.  The reversion to the old announced today doesn't work at all!  I had to void two ebay labels and purchase through PP.  Does anyone know how to update the tracking numbers?  I selected and clicked add tracking and I get a "not found" message.  There go my shipping metrics! On both my accounts - one on each!  Grrr.

Message 39 of 39
latest reply