cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo lister mixing up 2 stores

I know eBay no longer intends to support Turbo Lister but have indicated that it can continue to be used by current users. There used to be a discussion group for TL but seems that has disappeared. One of the main reasons I used TL was to be able to switch merchandise from one eBay store to another, kind of hard to do, but possible.

Now when I try to do that & also when I attempt to synchronize my inventory, it mixes up all my inventory between the 2 stores and makes it no longer useful to me. Just tried to upload 45 items from one store to the other and it added it back to the original store, so now I have all kinds of duplicated listings which I will have to eliminate!

Has anyone else run into this problem or have a solution? Is there a way to move inventory to another store in Seller Hub yet? They promised there would be but I have no idea how to find it if it there. The seller hub discussion board is pretty useless as no one posts there!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Did you by chance have to recently reauthorize TL on your eBay accounts?  I had to somewhat recently, and accidentally plugged in the wrong account info, and that ended up sending the wrong listings for that day to the wrong account.  Fortunately, I only do at the most 8 items per day per account, as a way of stretching out each store's 250 listings over the entire month.

I fixed the problem by going into the site settings on both accounts and revoking the TL authorization, and then let TL reauthorize properly.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@nowthatsjustducky wrote:

Did you by chance have to recently reauthorize TL on your eBay accounts?  I had to somewhat recently, and accidentally plugged in the wrong account info, and that ended up sending the wrong listings for that day to the wrong account.  Fortunately, I only do at the most 8 items per day per account, as a way of stretching out each store's 250 listings over the entire month.

I fixed the problem by going into the site settings on both accounts and revoking the TL authorization, and then let TL reauthorize properly.

Even just using the wrong account password will reassign the account to that password account.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I don't have the directions, but remember it was tricky to do........perhaps someone could post...........

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@vintageista What's the procedure you're using to change listings from one ID to the other?

Maybe we can figure it out.

Btw Turbo issues can be posted on the Tools & Apps board

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

This is one of the reasons I use an outside launcher from Ebay called SSB. The program saves all listings and photos from both of my stores and gives me the freedom to resist whenever I want into the store I choose. I can even find deleted listings and photos if I need to. I try to avoid using Ebay for as much as possible.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@ryanrobyn wrote:
This is one of the reasons I use an outside launcher from Ebay called SSB. The program saves all listings and photos from both of my stores and gives me the freedom to resist whenever I want into the store I choose. I can even find deleted listings and photos if I need to. I try to avoid using Ebay for as much as possible.

What is SSB?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@ryanrobyn wrote:

Which is exactly the same thing Turbo does (when it's working correctly).

Just FTR Turlo Lister is also a 3rd party listing tool like Sellers Source Book

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 8 of 8
latest reply