cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay bring back Paypal! My sales on Ebay are gone!

Since Ebay removed Paypal, I have made no sales for a whole month! It is as if buyers have left Ebay because they do not want to wait 4 days just for the money that they pay for an item to be received by a seller before the seller ships their item. I am sure that buyers also feel repelled by Ebay because they suspect that Ebay is flipping the money its sellers make by holding on to the money that its sellers make for four days. Personally, if I was a buyer on Ebay, I would not want to wait 4 days just for the money that I pay for an item on Ebay to be received by a seller and I would shop on another site that does not do so. I also have read reports that say that Ebay sellers have to pay out of their bank account funds to ship the items they sell while waiting for 4 days to get paid the money they make for selling such items on Ebay, which I am not doing! I am supposed to be paid instantly for sales that I make on Ebay. I have been an Ebay seller since 2006, and I have always paid my Ebay seller fees right after my items sell, I know many other sellers did too, and this is the thanks we get? Ebay removing Paypal is not right, it is ridiculous and uncalled for, and unnecessary! I want my money! Give us our businesses back Ebay! Bring back Paypal, for making Ebay sellers use their bank account as a way to receive payments for their sales is not working, and quit making corrupt changes! 

Message 1 of 248
latest reply
247 REPLIES 247

Re: Ebay bring back Paypal! My sales on Ebay are gone!

No, you're screwing yourself. Leave eBay out of it. You're doing a fine job of self-destructing without any help from them.

Message 91 of 248
latest reply

@wrong66 wrote:

Where do all these delusional sellers come from, with absolutely no clue how eBay works? It's astounding!

They're products of the current American education system?

Message 92 of 248
latest reply

@hello-dolly39 wrote:

yes ebay, you are literally screwing yourself by getting rid of PayPal, I used to ship fast, the same day I received payment but now I have to make the customer wait 4 days before I ship, its very stupid on your part ebay, because I am also about to leave with my 100% feedback rating, this sounds like ebay is being run by a bunch liberal morons, that don't care about the middle class. WAKE THE HELL UP EBAY, YOU WILL FAIL IF YOU CONTINUE THIS BULL**bleep** !!!

No, you'll fail if you keep making your buyers wait for 4 days before you ship.

eBay doesn't care about sellers, they care about their bottom line, and switching to Adyen improved their bottom line.

Message 93 of 248
latest reply

There are a lot of things that affect whether a buyer purchases or not:

Credibility and accuracy of the seller's description. Shipping time. Seller's returns policy. Price of the item.  Seller's  feedback. Seller's communication, both pre and post-sale.  These items do not enhance your sales success on the listing that I viewed.  Do not entirely blame Ebay MP for sales results on any listing.

Message 94 of 248
latest reply

@mystic_nights 

So many of us have seen great sales because of COVID.  It make sense that sales would plummet as the world opens up again.  AND it make sense that people don’t want haunted amulets - we’re all tired of the negativity surrounding COVID and the election.  

Message 95 of 248
latest reply

Little short white buses that keep circling the building?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 96 of 248
latest reply

I thought it was just me cause I’m a new seller and they were holding my funds.  When item was delivered they released it. As far as shipping someone on here told me to check a box on the shipping page for them to take from held funds. Anyhow, I had a sale yesterday and instead of hold until delivery they released when it showed USPS had the item.

Message 97 of 248
latest reply

@hello-dolly39 wrote:

yes ebay, you are literally screwing yourself by getting rid of PayPal, I used to ship fast, the same day I received payment but now I have to make the customer wait 4 days before I ship, its very stupid on your part ebay, because I am also about to leave with my 100% feedback rating, this sounds like ebay is being run by a bunch liberal morons, that don't care about the middle class. WAKE THE HELL UP EBAY, YOU WILL FAIL IF YOU CONTINUE THIS BULL**bleep** !!!

That's your choice if you want to make your customers wait that long to receive their items.

If Ebay says it ok to ship, there's no reason to wait.

I still ship same or the next day and my funds are in my checking account every Wednesday morning.

Have a great day
Message 98 of 248
latest reply

To all who are saying that my haunted jewelry is the reason I am not getting any sales, did you not notice that this is the first time I have complained about getting no sales for such jewelry since 2006, which is when I started selling it? The reason for me not getting any sales is because of Ebay removing paypal, period and I always made sales before then. To those who disagree with my post, always do your research before making claims, and there are more people that support my post, and good day. 🙂

Message 99 of 248
latest reply

But Ebay didnt remove Paypal for buyers, so that doesnt quite make sense.Maybe someone put a curse on your 'haunted' jewelry.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 100 of 248
latest reply

No 'hijacking' when you're on a public site.  If a comment is only meant to be rude to one person then send a PM but no need to include everyone else.

"In the end, only kindness matters."
Message 101 of 248
latest reply

@mystic_nights wrote:

To all who are saying that my haunted jewelry is the reason I am not getting any sales, did you not notice that this is the first time I have complained about getting no sales for such jewelry since 2006, which is when I started selling it? The reason for me not getting any sales is because of Ebay removing paypal, period and I always made sales before then. To those who disagree with my post, always do your research before making claims, and there are more people that support my post, and good day. 🙂

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/No-sales-after-changing-to-bank-account-to-receive-payments-du...

Not it's not, it's not even the first time this month.

It really, truly isn't MP causing your lack of sales, it's the nonsense you sell.

Message 102 of 248
latest reply

I'd say 'confusion' reigns with Ebay not explaining things well, letting me know about this on May 3rd, and telling me I had until June 11th to get into MP.   And now you've handed out useless information.

Message 103 of 248
latest reply

I am having issues seeing items from sellers that are actively selling. Lets say even this forum, i try to check what someone has for sale - nothing. Visit store - nothing. Have to try many different ways/times till items are actually displayed.

What i want to say with this is that maybe not all sellers that have nothing listed are gone, its just that eBay does not show their items? Then that's another can of worms.

Message 104 of 248
latest reply

Thank you, Grasshopper.  You are so right!  I've been selling and buying for 14 years and it used to be great.  Sellers were considered customers, too, then.  Now it' s difficult to find the incentive; just more rules that benefits Ebay.

Message 105 of 248
latest reply