cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Open 2018

Does anyone off hand know what dates eBay Open 2018 will be this year??  Any details??  I know it's a little early yet, but I'm looking forward to it.....

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Ebay Open 2018

Details are available now:

https://ebayopen.com/index.html

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

The site is live and we've set up a dedicated thread and board.

Please join the conversation there if you have any questions. 

Exciting! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Mandalay Bay here we come in 2018 for eBay Open!

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Miss Ebay Live. I went to that for three years, had fun and learned a lot. However EBAY Open happens at the beginning of a big show for me. Maybe next year, if it is a bit earlier in the month. Have fun guys!
medievalbooks
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Hello, I notice there is a place for a discount code on the registration page. Does anyone know how or where to find a code? Thank you  

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Just got my ticket. If anyone wants to share a room let me know!

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@radio.frequency wrote:

Hello, I notice there is a place for a discount code on the registration page. Does anyone know how or where to find a code? Thank you  

I don't know but there is a contest going on to win free tickets. If you win and already purchased your ticket they will reimburse you.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Open-2018/eBay-Open-2018-Community-Contest-Free-Registration-amp-...

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hey! Can someone who is going to the eBay Open this year rattle the cage a bit about the problem with FedEx SmartPost calculations? The buyer gets one price, but the seller ends up paying way more using the same package specs. eBay acknowledged the problem and claimed to be working on it back in late January, but has yet to actually fix it. Odd that eBay can calculate properly when the seller is paying for the label, but not when the buyer is paying for the item.  Also can't believe they haven't fixed the glitch in over 3 months, especially since they can clearly calculate the actual cost properly for the seller.

Anyway, I am sure there are a ton of sellers who would appreciate this glitch being brought to the attention of someone at the Open who is in a position to actually do something about it. Upper management may not even know about it. Thanks

Message 24 of 24
latest reply