cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Open 2018

Does anyone off hand know what dates eBay Open 2018 will be this year??  Any details??  I know it's a little early yet, but I'm looking forward to it.....

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Ebay Open 2018

No, they said o n Wkly Chat yesterday they haven't finalized anything.............

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

On Facebook eBay for Business they state that the eBay Open 2018 will be July 24, 25, 26 and 27.  But no hint at where it will be located.  Sort of heard Las Vegas again.  It was a blast and can't wait to go again.

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

It will definitely be Las Vegas again.  I remember at last years event someone telling my off the record that they had signed a 2 year deal with MGM Grand to host the event.   So take that rumor for what it is worth 🙂

See you all in VEGAS BABY!! 🙂

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Just waiting for the location to be announced, on facebook they are saying registration is open on the 21st i think.

I got comp room from Mlife so as soon as the registration details are out!!!

Free Hotel saves a bunch!

915ers is on 915ers.com, Visit our eBay Store at http://915ers.bid
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Anybody heard if they are taking care of the green fees?
Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

That's right, Nevada legalized didn't they?  Smiley Wink

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

eBay Open 2018 According to the link it's Las Vegas, NV from July 24 - 26, 2018

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

If someone like me sells under 10K a year would there be any point in going?  I like the idea of this but I can't see how I can justify the time and expense of travelling to Vegas from Iowa.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi all,

We can confirm that eBay Open will take place July 24th-26th at Mandalay Bay. Full details and the registration site will be open very soon. Keep an eye out; we'll post in the Community when the site is live! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

alan@ebay Will videos be provided for people who can't join (same as last year)?

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

@lovtaco0 wrote:

alan@ebay Will videos be provided for people who can't join (same as last year)?

Not sure right now as details haven't been announced. When the site goes live I'll find out for you. 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

@ted_200wrote:

That's right, Nevada legalized didn't they?  Smiley Wink

A seller could have a great opportunity selling from there ............... 

It would absolutely be a benefit, no matter what your sales. It's motivating and inspiring. You will meet a lot of sellers and learn more than you ever thought you wanted to.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply