cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Major Drop In Sales In All Categories December, 2018

Anonymous
Not applicable

Give a show of hands! How many have had a major drop in sales for 2018 and very little assistance from eBay? You can’t get any assistance with eBay. It just seems they are blowing themselves up. Talk about stocks going down! Be there for the sellers, be there for the buyers, just by gosh be there. I have plenty I would like to say about this topic, but I want to hear from others. . . Tell me what’s happened with your account(s)? Thanks!! 

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Ebay Major Drop In Sales In All Categories December, 2018

I read from those that think everything is just great and it makes me ill that they live in dream land. Primary fault is the search engine and YES Ebay could change that if it wanted to.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

That is a problem!! They look at your stuff & can see it being sold for less by another seller. What do you think the buyer is going to do. Sales have dropped last 2 years but January is really in the toilet. I have always done well in January. 20 year seller here. I am scared & sick about what might be going on. We also have government shutdown. Hope things get better soon...
Message 32 of 34
latest reply

We just cannot compete with China!! I know I can't! 😞 It's dooms day especially for small sellers!

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Assistance from ebay is like military intelligence. NON existant. I have closed one of three accounts deleted all listings from another so it can be closed. I have moved my items to Etsy and have been very very surprised. Better sales and less cost. Plus not all of the stupid rules. I had a sheet metal brake for sale pickup only and ebay would not allow me to give the guy my number or an adress. Said the only way was to put my phone number in my profile so every moron on ebay could call me. Tired of the bull**** and ebays paranoia that they are going to be cheated. You know if you are not a cheat you don't tend to think that everyone is out to get you. Hope to have the other 2 accounts closed but such a long process as is everything in ebay.

Message 34 of 34
latest reply