Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

FedEx refused to pick up smartpost

This was my first time trying Smart Post. I printed the label from eBay and brought the package into the nearest Fed-Ex store. They told me that the the package was only USPS and they cannot accept it here. I’m very confused because I for sure ordere...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Tax - Facilitator laws list - Current & Upcoming

Tax Jar is keeping this list updated as the laws are coming into effect ... They are also noting the Marketplace effective dates for eBay, Etsy, Amz and Wal-Mart So, if anybody has any questions about a certain State ... this looks to be a comprehens...

eBay feature I'd like to see

As a seller I often look through what other sellers have and often buy the odd items from other sellers for resale on eBay. What I find is so many listings that I end up opening the same item again that I viewed before but didn't want. What would be ...

Reminder: USPS Closed Monday - President's Day

Alas, my lazy Saturday morning isn't going to happen. Had a small order come in late last night and I thought to myself that I'd mail it Monday (as it won't fit in the drop box at the nearby PO) But I can't see waiting until Tuesday to ship it, so of...

Ebay auto-declined a buyer's cancellation request for me

So a buyer bought 2 items (separately) from the same listing... one black item, and one white item. So there are two transactions from the same listing/buyer. BUT, the buyer filed a cancellation request on one of the colors on Friday night. I don't w...

Your items are waiting in carts ... (but only once a week on the same day) ...

Like clockwork, every Sunday evening we get messages on every account that our items are in carts and we should make the deal or "eyes" are on our items, etc.! Does this sound familiar to anyone? If it happened randomly and NOT the same day every wee...

Feedback - Not receiving from buyers

I always used to leave feedback for my buyers after they pay. Not any more. I have found that about 80% of my buyers "NEVER" leave me feedback. So I started looking at my buyer's feedback scores; if they have never left feedback or very little feedba...

Proper listing descriptions

Hello all. I’m looking for some friendly advice from some experienced sellers. I’ve been an on and off again eBay user for a few years now. Recently I’ve been sourcing some products from clearance sections of our local department stores & thrift stor...

determining shipping cost.. please help

Hi, I want to determine shipping cost before I invest in inventory.... sorry for the lack of knowledge just did some random calculation on ebay shipping calculator for : A package sized 11x8x4 weighing 3 lbs from LA to DENVER... it says: $ 9.26 to sh...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Friends want help selling.

I never would help friends who ask me to help them get started because the format is way too complicated. They will never get old people to be eager to come in here and sell and some have beautiful things they are tired of. I spent an hour trying to ...

negative feedback

I have just experienced a non payer who bid on 5 of my listings.The buyers rating is 100% yet most of the feedback is in regard of non payment.There seems to no provision to give negative feedback which this buyer certainly needs.What's the go here?

Can anything be done about competitor duplicating listings?

I have a competitor who owns 2 stores and duplicates about a dozen of the same items 5-7 times on each store. I also sell the same items. So when someones searches, they see 1 of mine to his 10-14. I have called ebay and they keep saying they will ta...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account suspended for 7 days

I woke up on this lovely Valentine's Day to an email telling me my account was temporarily suspended due to selling a counterfeit Lime Crime item. First and foremost, it is not counterfeit. I would not even begin to know how to make a fake item. Anot...

Thank you eBay for yet another new look to the site....

now when I go to my purchased items there is a cute new bar graph that shows it has shipped and that it is in transit, the track button has moved, and there is a great little blurb to remember to leave feedback after it is received. Is there a point ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors