cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

Here I am. I had a company that employed 7 people, all of whom were registered as individuals and sold as individuals so accaunts never related together. one i am posting now not perfect  accaunt cos this accaunt have some negative feedbacks here so  i deserved  may block here but here is company members have 100% clear accaunts so lets talk!  we have accaunts  Absolutely all the items were delivered. Instead of a return, the buyer opened a dispute on one of the accounts by mistake.. Another buyer failed to open it and then closed it it also mistake and its happen as well from another buyer. And total 3 disputes were enough to block my top rated account  with 100% feedback rate and zero returns. It also says that less than 10 disputes from the buyer will still be considered as average I have 3 disputes in one of my accounts it says that it was considered as Average and they still blocked me, This means that their policy works the opposite of what it says only buyers who have lot of transactions was more safe from this since in 5000 transactions 10 dispute can't be in high rate but what happens if i have 100 transaction and get 3 dispute? all the items delivered tracking provided but some buyer can click the dispute or tried to scam me and open item not received case then lose it OFC cos i have proof then ebay will consider it in metrics and block me, where seller protection here? if i delivered item buyer can open dispute and still chose item not received idk when  they do it where i am safe from this? that they did not open it for scam? by mistake? this system will be well only if i lose the case and then it should considered in metrics only these cases. i think ebay know everything and that rule not for this they want remove lot of sellers but idk why.   who create  that  rule interested.  we almost earn every month 10k$+ and ebay finally kill our company,  I contacted the CEO office team I spoke to them and they are also copy and paste policies like as the whole customer service. All of eBay these days is based on an algorithm and they don't really care why you got banned  when you write them they just copy BBE ( Bad Buyer Experience) they said the metrics not the only reason you suspended but this is only metrics i have accaunt where i have zero return, 100% feedback rate just some 3 open dispute by mistakenly they closed then it and my accaunt suspended for just INR cases its just 3 case. shameful!!! the entire staff should be replaced,  or A great recession is upon you very soon EBAY for complete chaos and irresponsibility!

51111.png

plus  for example why this rule is so bad  lets said I can buy an item from one buyer with 3 accounts and then open a dispute with these accaunts then buyer will received 3 dispute so its enough to block seller What guarantee is there that the seller is not trying to get rid of competitors like this?  In my example all 3 disputes I opened behaved strangely as if it failed and then they closed the dispute but it was still counted in the metrics and blocked me All 3 of them closed the dispute of their own accord.  How does eBay protect me from this?  Sooner or later 70% of sellers here will be blocked, it's only a matter of time before they accept disputes for example one new accaunt  from my company which is top rated one blocked in 4 months 3 month go with zero disputes and 4th month got 3 dispute i mentioned above so thats enough to block accaunt,  so if you see seller now without block  you are just lucky ones. you will get such buyers soon and they will also end selling here. good job ebay!

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

@luvado.shop wrote:

i have INAD rate very high on this accaunt but its never cause block i always pay 5% more to ebay because of high rate  and its according to categories if  you have returns more than 10 in metrics current rate you have to pay 5% i am doing this almost 6 month but by last month before i bocked my return rate become less than 10 so i also free for paying extra 5% if item sold from this categories. so the only reasom my accaunt blocked is INR pilicy nothing more jist algorithm cach it very high and suspend the accaunt. also people still stop asking i deserve the block and checking the profile i am posting now as i told you in my company with another internet and all of them are individual sellers not related  they have top rated and top rated plus accaunts, as i have as well and not using for post here from these accaunts. me and my collegues we have accaunts where we have 0 returns, 100% feedback rate, 0% defect rate,  100% tracking provided shipping, 0% late rate and accaunt just get 3 random dispute all of them closed by buyers in few minutes when its opened and  its still collcected to the metrics and cause accaund suspension in few minutes, all the listings removed and blocked alos not receveid letter about suspension but its clear INR policy doing that here is no more issue. i just watching it myself how my collegue received after 2 dispute when he is high in INR rate and after its received its become 3 and very high and its time when accaunt blocked in few seconds so gys isntead of focus "Luvado" the accaunt i am posting now just review how garbage is INR policy. instead of collect cases where seller lose it and its closed to the buyers favor  they just  collecting the opened disputes its normal for you ?

Show the screen shot of your Service Metrics graphic like you did your INRs.

NO, it takes a minimum 10 INADs BEFORE the Service metrics kicks in and can cause you to be Below Standard and therefore the penalty fee kicks in.  You may want to read up on the rules for the Service Metrics.

The Service Metrics does NOT consider which cases are won by the seller or lost by the seller.  It only counts when an INR or INAD are opened for ANY reason with any outcome.  It appears you don't have a clear picture of what the Service Metric rules actually are.

IDK about your INR rate as it normally takes a minimum of 4 different buyers, which you don't have that many.

You would have gotten an email from Ebay when you were notified that you have been sanctioned and your listings removed.  Would you please post a copy of that email so we can see exactly what Ebay said.  Please black out any personal info before posting it here.

Feedback does not count in a seller evaluation anymore and hasn't for a few years now.

In a previous post I explained what is the likely reason your other accounts have been sanctioned too.  If Ebay links those accounts to you in some way, this is what they will do.  If your IP address is the same, that will do it as well.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 31 of 55
latest reply

Re: Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

@luvado.shop 

I made a post earlier that was incorrect.  I said that feedback was not consider in a sellers evaluation and hasn't been for a few years.  That is an incorrect statement per the new and improve BBE policy.

Evaluation metrics

eBay will evaluate the rate of transactions with BBE defined by four evaluation metrics below:

1. Significantly Not as Described (“SNAD”): a buyer returned an item and gave a return reason that indicates “Item Not as Described”, including “Doesn’t work or defective” / “Doesn’t match description or photos” / “Wrong item sent” / “Missing parts or pieces” / “Arrived damaged” / “Doesn’t seem authentic” / “Doesn’t fit my vehicle”;
  2. Stock-Out Cancellation (“Stock-Out”): a seller canceled a transaction because they no longer had the item, or the item was never shipped, and the buyer's money was returned;
  3. Low Detailed Seller Ratings (“Low DSR”): a buyer left a Detailed Seller Rating score of 1, 2, or 3 for “Item as Described”; or
  4. Neutral/Negative Feedback (“NNFB”): a buyer left Neutral or Negative feedback for a seller.

A transaction is considered a BBE transaction when any of the above happens and one transaction will be only evaluated once. The BBE rate is defined as the percentage of BBE transactions out of all transactions in the evaluation window.

https://export.ebay.com/en/regulations/ebay-policies/bber/

It is likely the negative and neutral feedback you have plays a large part in your current situation according to this policy.

Message 32 of 55
latest reply

IDK why you explain me things i know already, the only reason and why my accaunts suspended was INR Rate only this cause my accaunt suspension and its not  BBE, so the post i made is regarding INR policy and when just open disputes count it metrics and that will cause accaunt suspension, you currently selling on ebay right? now we have more than 15 buyer accaunt what you can do if we buy items from you and then we open 15 disputes your accaunt will be suspended 100% and if you contact ebay about it or not and either you told them its  It is done deliberately they still copy and paste your letters that you are permanitelly supsended and its can't be appealed so tell me now you feel safe when such INR Policy is here? and instead of count lose cases it have to count cases where its closed buyer favor.

Message 33 of 55
latest reply

Why are you removing the rules I don't understand nor am I looking for a reason why I got blocked I know it well and I'm just cursing the wrong INR policy here which destroys new sellers and old ones too. the only reason why old sellers are more safe with this rule since they have lot of transactions and  4-5 undeserved and  disputes comes from by mistake its not problem for old sellers but it will be end for new sellers. so i already have received letter and know reason why they suspended my stores.  its always INR Policy nothing more.

Message 34 of 55
latest reply

Paragraphs would help a lot, gave up after 6 sentences.

Have a great 2024!!

Message 35 of 55
latest reply

If you don't want help, it's beneficial to state that all up front.  A lot of people apparently wasted their time giving you good advice that you're ignoring.

Message 36 of 55
latest reply

I didn't ask for advice, I opened the post because other people protested the rubbish INR policy with me. i know ebay enough to did not ask advice others.

Message 37 of 55
latest reply

sorry for this. 

Message 38 of 55
latest reply

The whole point is - this BBE is a NEW policy for international sellers and ranting and raving about it isn't going to change it.

As far as the policy here in the states goes, we have the same policy under INR, that yes, EVERY INR opened counts regardless of whether it was faulty, closed or resolved in seller's favour.

But as an international seller you also have to take into account that bad FB counts against you as well, as do low DSR and OOS cancellations.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 39 of 55
latest reply

This is eBay's CEO Jamie Iannone's office Finally,  with lot of contacts on October 3, I got in touch with them, so if you think that I'm writing here because the block will be removed when the USA office can'd to it, that's not the reason, I know the reason for the block very well.. This is eBay's High-End Support Team only who could help me but as you can see they are not going to because all of eBay is just following their algorithm and they are not going to change it at this stage.  They realize that the INR policy is not working properly but they are not going to do revise  it yet so only reason i am posting here to be together to report Garbage INR Policy and hope someone also reading these community issues.

Screenshot_49.png

Message 40 of 55
latest reply

Based on the OP’s feedback, the OP is not telling the truth.

The reason the OP’s account was suspended was because of too many INAD’s, not INR cases as the OP suggests.

When the seller is not being honest with their buyers, any claims here are questionable.

Ebay did the right thing and maybe this seller should actually ship the product that buyers ordered and not drop ship from Amazon which is also a violation of Ebay policies.

Message 41 of 55
latest reply

@luvado.shop wrote:

IDK why you explain me things i know already, the only reason and why my accaunts suspended was INR Rate only this cause my accaunt suspension and its not  BBE, so the post i made is regarding INR policy and when just open disputes count it metrics and that will cause accaunt suspension, you currently selling on ebay right? now we have more than 15 buyer accaunt what you can do if we buy items from you and then we open 15 disputes your accaunt will be suspended 100% and if you contact ebay about it or not and either you told them its  It is done deliberately they still copy and paste your letters that you are permanitelly supsended and its can't be appealed so tell me now you feel safe when such INR Policy is here? and instead of count lose cases it have to count cases where its closed buyer favor.

Then since you know everything, why are you even here?  It is unlikely you are correct, but clearly you are firmly cemented in your belief.  Your only option is to discuss this with Ebay and try to get them to see the error of their ways.  No one here can help you if you are unwilling to be helped.

Message 42 of 55
latest reply

@luvado.shop wrote:

Why are you removing the rules I don't understand nor am I looking for a reason why I got blocked I know it well and I'm just cursing the wrong INR policy here which destroys new sellers and old ones too. the only reason why old sellers are more safe with this rule since they have lot of transactions and  4-5 undeserved and  disputes comes from by mistake its not problem for old sellers but it will be end for new sellers. so i already have received letter and know reason why they suspended my stores.  its always INR Policy nothing more.

I did not REMOVE any rules.  I absolutely do not have that power.  I realize you don't understand the rules I posted, which is exactly why I posted them as it pertains to your current situation.  But your refusal to consider anything but your INR rate in the Service Metrics is not helping you at all.  

Per the graphic you posted you have 3 INRs out of 196 transactions, for a 1.53%.  Not sure where you get 4-5??

Message 43 of 55
latest reply

I'm so confused.

You have one account.

You have 7 accounts.

You have one account.

You have 15 accounts.

You know why one account has a problem.   INR's.  A metric application that you do not agree with. Most would agree with you that it is flawed, but that application is evenly applied to all international sellers, so it would appear fair.  eBay feels that if a seller "greatly exceeds" the average that there is likely a chance that it is in some way related to that seller.

As eBay states in their message to you, .....................  the reasons for account restrictions, suspensions, closures are proprietary, and are not for "public knowledge" that would allow for circumvention.  Why the other accounts are closed is an eBay "secret".

Suggestions have been made. Perhaps a request from you to the moderators to close this thread to eliminate any more responses that you are not interested in reading.

Message 44 of 55
latest reply

i already explain my accaunts and already explain  why i am posting here  To express my concern about the wrong INR policy which has limited me and also limited my  collegues from my company  and there is nothing we can do to stop it because there is always a buyer who spoils everything and open dispute for nothing why its hard for you people? its clear  why i am posting here just talking about INR Policy and you gys go in details which is not important at this time.  Thank you  all for taking the time to explain something but I already have the answers i want just to express my concern about the INR policy that's all.

Message 45 of 55
latest reply