Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Just did video for my store it was so easy

Hi folks. Just did a great video for my store using my iPad Pro and iMovie. I ordered a beautiful video from ponds5 website. Licensed video that was around 50 bucks but worth it. I was able to add great music and a voice over using iMOVIE software. Y...

Grace period for Top Rated Seller status

So- I get an email this morning from ebay. Act now to keep your Top Rated Seller statusAnd I read this- upload tracking on 90%I have held- delayed shipping for a couple pieces as the customer was out of town and requested it. You know- keeping the cu...

rating.png

Ebay closed a case and settled against me?

Look at this: Shipment historyMon, Jan 221:39pmDELIVERED TO ORIGINAL SENDERBUFFALO, SC 29321Mon, Jan 227:45amOUT FOR DELIVERYBUFFALO, SC 29321Fri, Jan 193:12pmINSUFFICIENT ADDRESSNEW CASTLE, DE 19720Fri, Jan 196:10amOUT FOR DELIVERYNEW CASTLE, DE 197...

USPS Says Can’t Deliver No Secure Place

I had sold an item and sent it out using the address the buyer used in their payment and the one eBay gave to me when I paid and printed out the shipping label. It was supposed to be delivered October 8, but USPS says they were unable to because of i...

Apps Like Amazon Seller App

I was wondering if there was an app like the Amazon Seller app, but for Ebay. It has a full breakdown of what the average sale price of an item is, your fee for said price, average shipping cost, and a breakdown of how much you will make after everyt...

International Shipping Banned Items

I have a perspective buyer in France who would like to purchase an item I have listed. I don't have international selling selected. When I read through the requirements it appears that I need to know what is banned in that country. How do I find that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a bot?

this person put in an offer on something i'm selling and i accepted it because it looked real but then i looked at their profile and i thought it was probably a bot. i've also gotten offers on other things i've sold from very similar accounts and usu...

Ebay Branded Tape

Anyone know what the deal is with the Ebay branded tape on their suppliers website? They have not had the black writing tape for a while and the colored one says "PRE-SALE" with expected deliver out to March.....with no real explanation I see. Did th...

Resolved! TOP SELLER BADGE

So. i don't have top seller badge because i don't offer free return.But than why these sellers have badge but they don't offer free return?( ebay cant answer me for this question in facebook a lot of days )and we are selling the same stuff in ebay mo...

Thank You Notes are Important

I received a nice message from a buyer thanking me for the handwritten "Thank You" note that I enclose with all my sales. He said very few sellers do this. So that was nice of him to take the time to tell me that. A "heads-up" to all you sellers that...

Won a bid

After winning a bid, isn’t the seller obligated to sell it to you at that price?

selling

why does it take so long for a "selling" item to post. it takes almost a day and thats ridiculous

Most Marked as Helpful Authors