cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

I just spent an extremely frustrating hour, mostly on hold, with my bank, only to finally have the problem blamed on Ebay.  Normally when ebay sends available funds to me over the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday, in this case both), it shows up as deposited and available in my bank account Monday, no later than 12:00 PM, usually 11:05 AM for some reason.  But today there's nothing, not even 'pending' deposits from Ebay, and this wasn't a holiday weekend or anything.  The overseas phone reps for my bank (repS, plural, because they transferred me from one to the next) said Ebay has not sent funds, period.  But here in my Payments page, it shows FUNDS SENT at 2:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, same as usual.  

So I am just wondering if anyone else on daily payments did not see an expected deposit in their bank today.    I am not about to endure the grief of getting hold of another overseas rep (this time for Ebay) saying "Okay Ma'am" over and over, and then tell me it's my bank, not Ebay.  

Swear to god, it is the year two-thousand and twenty-two, a computer can process a bazillion calculations per second and transmit them via internet in that same second, yet when it comes to money there is no reliability or predictability.  

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

Re: Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

Add me to the list.  Missing 3 payments that should have posted today. 

Called customer support and gave them the ALERT14123 code.  He added me to the list of sellers who have not received their payments. 

Said it was a technical issue and promised my funds would be posted by tomorrow morning. 

I'm not holding my breath. 

Message 61 of 165
latest reply

I just used the link to contact an EBAY CSR, they documented my information, Said it was A GLOBAL ISSUE? not sure about that, and sent me an email with a special routing or transaction number different from the PAYMENT ID number and said I would need this number for my bank and as a EBAY reference number. They added me to the IT CASE and OPEN TICKET. YOU ALL NEED TO CONTACT EBAY IMMEDIATLY and let them know and get documentation on EBAYS end. I would not sit passively and wait to see if your money shows up eventually. take it for what it is worth.

Message 62 of 165
latest reply

They just told me on the phone it could take 48-72 hours. But I reported it.

Message 63 of 165
latest reply

Same Here!

Seller initiated payout

Sept 18th nothing

Sept 19th nothing

This is not accetapable.

Message 64 of 165
latest reply

What link?

Message 65 of 165
latest reply

DEVON'S last post on page 3 of this thread. click the blue REPORT HERE button, go to contact ebay click all the prompts and have them call you, that's what I did. they called within 2 minutes. And I reported the exact issue and she OPENED a Official IT TICKET. 

Message 66 of 165
latest reply

@ekmadonna 

The link wasn't a link; only took to 'payouts' or 'chat' or 'ask a member'- so went nowhere.

Anyway, I did the 'contact' and ready to have them call me but at bottom it says 'We know there's an issue with payouts and are working on it' (paraphrasing)

Also, it's Tuesday morning and I got Mondays payout (always get them 'next day') but did NOT get Sat or Sun payouts. 

Message 67 of 165
latest reply

The REAL problem is I dont really have time for THIS!

eBays Staff should be working on it not making us individuals call one at a TIME. 

Come on. Just fix it!

Message 68 of 165
latest reply

They are; see my post directly above yours

Message 69 of 165
latest reply

They sent me an official EBAY Email with a SPECIAL REFERENCE NUMBER FOR MY BANK. So, I am assuming there is a process for getting this done.

Message 70 of 165
latest reply

@gurlcat 

Something else thats sort of interesting...I received notice on 9/18/22 that my payment had been sent out, which means I usually get it next day, unless it's a holiday.  Then it's Tuesday. 

That message has magically disappeared from my messages....hmmm 🤔

Message 71 of 165
latest reply

I am having the same issue. My bank is not showing any funds from the weekend. 

Message 72 of 165
latest reply

We suddenly got an email that we had to verify our payments with a drivers license yesterday. This is something we had to do when first switching to eBay payments, and never had to do since.

The odd part is once I'd clicked the link to verify, it asked for the account password, and then said something along the lines of "Thanks, we're verifying your information, once this is completed any held payments will be released."

I wasn't sure if maybe another manager had completed the process already, but when I checked with them today, it seems none of them did...

And I have checked our payouts and it seems one went through this morning...

So I don't know what's going on, I'm just hoping the payments system isn't having serious problems that will lock us out! It's very worrying that the "update" page didn't even allow us to input anything and is thanking us for verifying... When it didn't even come up with a verification page!

Message 73 of 165
latest reply

I have contacted the payments department and said it would be resolved in 24 hours. Who knows though. Many sellers including me rely on a smooth payment system and expect those weekend payouts to hit Monday morning. Mine did not and caused some issues with other payments clearing. I am on hold currently with a supervisor in the payments dept. CALL EBAY NOW and make sure the payment processor is held responsible if you have any overdraft fees. 

Message 74 of 165
latest reply

I just called eBay and they said there was an issue with the payouts sent on the 17th and 18th (Saturday and Sunday) and they were working to fix the problem. The rep gave me tracking numbers I can give my bank for the payouts but if the problem lies with eBay then there's not much my bank can do. They said the problem could be resolved as soon as today or it could be as long as 48 hours. Very frustrating issue!

Message 75 of 165
latest reply