cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break.

After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it did not show these 3 orders as "shipped" and it also did not show a tracking number. The labels were printed and tracking numbers were generated but it would not show on the seller hub.

I ended up manually entering the 3 tracking numbers. Anyone else had this problem last night?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Another glitch

Yep, same for me.  Not sure if it's because of the bulk label process or not.  I had 19 packages this morning and none populated over, I had to manually put in all of them to remove them from the "to do" task list and show the buyers they have been shipped.  

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Yep. It's happening to me right now! Have to manually re-enter tracking and mark shipped even though I already did it all. Frustrating!!

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Already saw a couple threads on the shipping board with the same issue.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

yep this morning as well and then I just got this 

DSC07484.JPG

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Add me to the club. only had 1 to ship a few minutes ago, I guess I will have to add the tracking manually and checked shipped.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Ebay has been acting more strangely than usual since April 1st anyone else been noticing?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Hope it is fix. Can't afford my steak and Lobster if eBay keeps doing dumb things like this.

I expect shenanigans like this from Circuit City, but not eBay.

Come on eBay, pull your head out of your you know what.

We charlatans have to eat to.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

I always had to manually add the tracking.  It's been that way for 23 years.  My fingers have not worn out from it.  😛  "Boo hoo!  I have too many sales & can't type in all of those numbers!  My manicure!"   JK   lol

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Been happening on and off to me for a few months

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Imagine when you get an order from same buyer and they purchase 40+ items?

I have to enter each tracking number for all 40+ items.

I have tried and tried and nothing works.

So I gave up.

I guess it's not a money making thing to fix ASAP.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

Imagine when you get an order from same buyer and they purchase 40+ items?

I have to enter each tracking number for all 40+ items.

I have tried and tried and nothing works.

So I gave up.

I guess it's not a money making thing to fix ASAP.

I have that issue on Auction Sundays when my token guy purchases 80 tokens at auction. I can create a label for the first order of 40 items and it will put tracking in all of them. For the second order, I have to manually add, but then when I go back to the orders page it will show tracking on some but not all items. If I click the item that doesn't show tracking, it will appear as though I put it in. I gave up on all this and just mark them shipped.

C.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch

Not me...a few glasses of wine 🍷 and I will input to all items.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply