Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How does one de-select 'International Shipping' in Turbo Lister?

How does one de-select 'International Shipping' in Turbo Lister?In the 'single-item' listing process and the 'revise your item' process, in the 'International Shipping' section, 'Other Shipping options' drop down box there's 'Calculated', 'Flat', and...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Website issues on all browsers (Safari, Chrome, FireFox)

Hey anyone having website issues with eBay lately, I have 2 different problems: 1) Drop downs aren't working in Google Chrome. For example searching for wheels for cars, I can't order my search by 'newest listing' because the drop downs don't work. T...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Combined shipping

As a seller, how can I allow a buyer making multi-able purchases to take advantage of combined shipping???

File Exchange

We now know that eBay has not provided us long time TL users with a new replacement that is not time consuming and/or expensive. Has anyone found a way to export from TL into a file exchange file (we know the pictures will not transfer) that will all...

Resolved! I CANNOT get the mobile summary description feature to work!

I am a new seller, and I cannot get the mobile summary description tag feature to work in my listings. Here is what I am doing, using the HTML editor. I am placing the following at the very top of my listing:

this is my mobile description text right

File Exchange - How to open the file?

Hi, Since I got the email that Turbo Lister will no longer be supported, I a trying to figure out File Exchange. I uploaded a file, and tried downloading it from File Exchange to open it, and all it does it opens up in a Notepad file! I watched some ...

The seller is fraud

I have bought antivirus ESET NOD32 from saller rafcast_45 (https://www.ebay.com/usr/rafcast_45?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754) . Suddenly after a month license key is canceled.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Liquor Permit

I have a Mini Bottle (2 oz) of Vintage Paul Masson Sherry with Screwon Cap that has been Opened & about 3/4 Full. Do I still need to request a Permit

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding the ebaymag.com

Today I have received an email regarding the promotion of ebaymag.com.i want to know about this site. If there is anyone who knows about this site can you tell me some details?Also can you tell me how it works and what is the benefits? If Activated, ...

Missing the Ka-Ching sound

My Samsung Galaxy S8 phone recently updated the ebay app.Now I'm not getting the Ka Ching sound when something sells.Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thank you for any help.

Listings

What do I press to see my listings listed closing in order of 1st to last, they are all scrambled up right now.

50 free listings per month

I am trying to use my " 50 free listings per month ", I have used 15 thus far, 35 more to go, and every time I go to post an item, I get a message in red print stating that I have reached my monthly limit ????? 50 minus 15 equals 35 So , what gives ?...

Can’t find my posts

I don’t know where to find the posts I’ve created? Can someone help me?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors