cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Website issues on all browsers (Safari, Chrome, FireFox)

Hey anyone having website issues with eBay lately, I have 2 different problems:

1) Drop downs aren't working in Google Chrome. For example searching for wheels for cars, I can't order my search by 'newest listing' because the drop downs don't work. The drop downs do work in both Safari & FireFox, however I run into issue #2 which prevents me from doing my normal searches:

2) The page #'s don't load at the bottom so I can't get to the next page of item listings. For example, same search as above (which generates 7000+listings), I order by newest listing however I can't get to page #2 to look at the next set of items since the pages don't load at the bottom of the website. This ONLY happens when I've used a filter (such as condition: "used")... it's so strange. In both Safari & Firefox if I leave no filters (which means I have 55K+ results), the pages are there. The second I click on a filter, the pages at the bottom disappear so I am stuck on only one page. 

Between the issues on the three browsers, I can't get where I need. I tried deleting cookies/history/everything on all three to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@l.a.p.48 

There does seem to be a new problem with some searches returning many results but not showing links to further pages at the bottom of the page or menus and filters not working properly, possibly related to using a price range.

Try editing the search URL and change the "ebay.com/sch/" to "ebay.com/dsc/" and see if that helps. Then bookmark the new search if it works.

Further discussion of this issue here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Ebay-search-issues/m-p/30859183/highlight/true#M69846

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@l.a.p.48 

There does seem to be a new problem with some searches returning many results but not showing links to further pages at the bottom of the page or menus and filters not working properly, possibly related to using a price range.

Try editing the search URL and change the "ebay.com/sch/" to "ebay.com/dsc/" and see if that helps. Then bookmark the new search if it works.

Further discussion of this issue here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Ebay-search-issues/m-p/30859183/highlight/true#M69846

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yep! That solved it in Safari which I'm on right now, haven't tried the others but appreciate the tip!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Glad to hear that worked!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'm facing it in chrome now. I have search some keywords in Ebay search bar from chrome but face some issue. Like I searched RepelisPlus apk in search bar but it's shows zero result.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply