cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues are piling up!!!

I give up trying to list anything...it is such a mess now it is not funny...Compat chart gets death spiral intermittently., trying to post new live listings...maybe get 2 done and then death spiral there and we looked everywhere...have a buyer whom according to ebay on their combined shipping policy of blocking any combined shipping order that have two discounts(yep I am serious ask them) they consider a make offer LISTING whether or not a buyer buys it at retail or accepted offer, and combining shipping is also considered a discount (stupidity reigns) YET he made and offer on 9 different items I accepted each one, and went to sold chart hit send invoice and all 9 popped up (you know like before the faulty cart was implimented) I combined the order and sent him an invoice...about a 1/2hrebay.jpg later he commits to 6 more buy it nows...I hit send invoice and it now brings up all 15 items and I accurately combine them and send him the invoice...he messages me saying only the 1st 8 are showing and he called ebay and here is message hello. i did what you told me but the invoice only added 8 of the cars for combined shipping.   Notice the invoice is showing 15 items

"i talked to ebay and they said i would have to pay the other ones shipping and you would have to refund me the difference for what you really paid. are you okay with that. is that going to be problem"

more proof the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0