cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEVER FEAR ... "CLASSIC VIEW" Still there BURIED !!!! kind of... in Seller HUB ( 3-28-2021 )

Ladies and Gentlemen, I was about to jump off a cliff when on Monday 22nd 2021 they removed the "CLASSIC VIEW" link from my seller page. After going out into deep water , I made a discovery that I want to share with people like me. In the new seller hub, the seller hub "OVERVIEW" is the default page. 2 selections over is the "LISTINGS" link.....if you hover over it, it will branch out a window with all of the options. Select "ACTIVE" !!!! Suddenly, everything will come into view.... all of your listings will appear with all of the check boxes and options to "END" or "RE-LIST" in Bulk !!!  Alternatively, when you "opt OUT" of the seller hub, you are sent to a page with NO CHECK BOXES of functionality as with the new seller hub. NO IDEA why they give you an "opt out" to send you somewhere with limited function.... makes NO SENSE and causes confusion.  I hope I helped someone !!!

Message 1 of 127
latest reply
126 REPLIES 126

Re: NEVER FEAR ... "CLASSIC VIEW" Still there BURIED !!!! kind of... in Seller HUB ( 3-28-

thanks for the help. I spent 3 hours the first day the new improved page was unrolled. I have a question maybe you can help me with. When I get to the page you are mentioning, my listings are not in the order I am used to. I would like my listings to be listed as "listings ending soonest". how can I get that page to do that? thanks

Message 76 of 127
latest reply

Re: NEVER FEAR ... "CLASSIC VIEW" Still there BURIED !!!! kind of... in Seller HUB ( 3-28-

@louies1948 

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

that will show 200 items.  If not, scroll to the bottom of the page and select that you want 200 items displayed per page.  Mine always pops up at 200, so not sure if this the default.

Message 77 of 127
latest reply

for some reason I can only end 25 listings at a time, not the 200 like I used to with one click

Message 78 of 127
latest reply

I found that page... When I get to the page you are mentioning, my 200 listings are not in the order I am used to. I would like my 200 listings to be listed as "listings ending soonest". how can I get that page to do that? thanks

Message 79 of 127
latest reply

@louies1948 

Just click on the “time left” column.  If you don’t have that column, add it in the “customize table” link.

jonavanbod_0_0-1617146536215.jpegjonavanbod_0_1-1617146560711.jpeg

Message 80 of 127
latest reply

I have mine set to most watcher, but it is not sorting that way.  It is sorting with 'Promote Listing' and Add Item Specifics.  Most watchers is at the top but not in order by number.  The other things that I am NOT going to do is first.  Sorting the way you want is not happening!

If it works eBay will change it and add fees for the seller.

Bring back Classic MY eBay ONE PAGE!

Use the FEEDBACK on your Summary page to tell them we hate it!

I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that." To "what the heck, let's see what happens. "
Message 81 of 127
latest reply

@shellhut 

Well, I’m at a loss.  Sort works for me. Without fail.  You can’t sort on views, but you can on most other columns.  

Message 82 of 127
latest reply

Can any of the Ebay Cheerleaders explain to us exactly how the new Seller Page is better than the old one?

Message 83 of 127
latest reply

@pcobra93 

As I’m only an eBay shill, I’ll leave that to a cheerleader.  

Seriously, I don’t think it would make a difference.  The goalposts continue to be moved on this issue.  There have been a lot of fixes presented to various “I can’t” complaints.  One detractor is down to the All Selling page not being visually pleasing enough.  

There have been several folks explain that they have been using the hub air a while, were apoplectic when they were switched, and now prefer the hub.  Perhaps one of them can provide an answer that will be sufficient.

Message 84 of 127
latest reply

But...I am still waiting for ANYONE to explain to me why the new Seller Page is better for the sellers. You are correct in that there are a lot of people upset and giving their reasons. IMO they all have very valid reasons. I would just like to put the shoe on the other foot and have someone chime in as to why the new format is better....

Message 85 of 127
latest reply

Can you PLEASE show me where to find the TOTAL number of items sold NOT the number of orders?  THANKS

Message 86 of 127
latest reply

@pcb3000gt wrote:

Can you PLEASE show me where to find the TOTAL number of items sold NOT the number of orders?  THANKS

@pcb3000gt 

On the NEW all selling PAGE it is here:

https://www.ebay.com/mys/sold?_trkparms=ni_nt%3ABUYER_PAID%7Cni_st%3AREAD%7Cni_bn%3A0%7Cni_pos%3A1%7...

InkedScreenshot_2021-03-30 My eBay Sold_LI.jpg

Or you can still access the classic view (Sold only seems to work for us all - YAY!)

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=CurrentWeek&SubmitAction.ChangePeriod=x&ta...

Try it...it actually works!  Unfortunately we cannot go to active - it just redirects us to the new 💩page.

Message 87 of 127
latest reply

@louies1948 

You can still end 200 items at a once.

Message 88 of 127
latest reply

That's total number of ORDERs sold, I am looking for a total number of ITEMS sold.

The link confirms, and THANK you very much. Book marked the link and it gave me what I wanted. Items Sold.jpg

Message 89 of 127
latest reply

@pcb3000gt 

Oh you are so right!  The new selling page said that I had sold 94 items in the past 60 days...I thought that number was low so like you, I went to the classic sold page and my 60 day item sold total was 132.

I went to look in the hub under sales and this is what I got:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/performance/sales

Screenshot_2021-03-30 Performance Sales – eBay Seller Hub.png

...so much for that...

I don't know why this is...I tried several times and each time the page looks like this.

It seems as of late...if it ain't one thing - it's 12!

...sigh...😒

Message 90 of 127
latest reply