Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

2 final value fees.... help me understand please

ive just noticed ive been charged two final value fees on items I'm selling, looking around i found these on here but I'm still a tad confused: You are charged the fee on the item price as soon as the item sells.You are charged the fee on the shippin...

Account Suspended - 100% positive feedback. Please help.

Hello eBay community, I recently joined eBay a couple of months ago and it has been nothing but a nightmare. I've experienced multiple payouts withheld due to an account review. I submitted every document that requested, which started with my driver'...

Service Metrics - A Scam that will soon cost eBay greatly

You have lost more market share than you can count, and the fact that you are still implementing deceitful ways to steal from the few good sellers you have left just shows your lack of business acumen. We have given you guys every chance to do the ri...

It's Time to Reimburse Buyers for Return Packaging

When buyers receive items not as described or defective, and need to return the item, very often they incurred additional cost to package the item before returning it. That's because, to open the package, one must destroy the onetime use packaging. e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not responding to offers - Neutral

A couple of weeks ago I responded to a discussion here about how to respond to feedback. My position was if I will not accept the offer I will not respond or decline. Well, a buyer sent me three offers. After the third one I decided to block him beca...

Ebay Fees are rip-off

Beware Ebay charges 13% (not a little over 12% as stated in the fee calculations, which I read carefully) on the entire amount INCLUDING shipping! It's a joke. The seller will always end up paying out of their pocket for postage. I sold an item for £...

Video games

Hello I’ve been thinking of selling video games was wondering if anybody here had any success? Thanks!

New feedback removal policy

So yesterday I called in to get a negative removed and the anchor CSR told me all feedback removal is done with an online request. Supposedly all requests...at least Anchor Store feedback removals are looked at by a live person and are not determined...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

• 131 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay helps buyers commit fraud by lying about returns to get refunds.

Ebay allows buyers to commit fraud by opening a return and saying saying their item is broken or not as described. Ebay then gives the buyer a full refund no matter what. Reporting a buyer seems useless also. Ebay clearly does not care about its sell...

• 42 replies
  • 12 helpful

Resolved! Seller Feedback Visible To Everyone Won't Toggle On

Hey All - Looking at my own Seller Feedback Profile, I am unable to toggle "Visible To Everyone" to 'On'.When I click the "Information" icon, I get the message, "You are unable to change your comments visibility because you have active listings." Yes...

Resolved! Buyer claims unable to buy a posted item and requests my account preference be changed - Scam?

Got an email from a potential buyer , here is her/his partial message ..., I recently tried to purchase but encountered an error that prevented me from doing so. Subsequently, I reached out to the customer service, who explained that the problem lies...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors