Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Account permanently suspended. How to create Business Plan ?

I see that there are experienced individuals in the field of commerce here. In such a scenario, how should I proceed? Any advice you provide on this matter is greatly appreciated.We created a seller account on eBay using the information of our compan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Using AI option for description

Does anyone use or have tried eBay's AI option for their description? I clicked on it a few times out of curiosity but to me it is a highly "fluffed" description based on the title and photos and maybe item specifics. It does not give a description o...

Can anyone give me advice on how to sell old computers?

I have an old HP-Compaq Presario 4406RSH (PC133) Desktop that I want to sell or donate if that is not possible. This computer contains Windows XP SP3 as an operating system, it has a monitor that may or may not work and 512 MB worth of memory. As I s...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

Can't set reserve price on auction

Hi, I've put up an item for sale for the first time using auction and couldn't set the reserve price. I couldn't set a reserve price when creating the listing (that I could see anyway) and from googling it seemed that I would be able to do it by edit...

Resolved! Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

Resolved! No Tax International Shipping?

 I recently sold an antique figurine which will be going through international shipping. The buyer asked me to affix a sign to the package like the one above. Is this legit?

1FF359AA-F3FC-4D1A-8ACC-99A9BF9F0FCC.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors