Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do they send the refund?

eBay found that I was owed money and I am being sent a refund for an item that was never received. However the card that I originally purchased the item on three months ago has since been closed by me. How will eBay then refund my money? I don't know...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 50 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay removed my negative feedback I left

This is literally getting out of control lately with eBay helping big businesses out on eBay I bought a phone from someone on eBay they said it was in mint condition and would work great with my service I get the phone it doesn’t work it was blacklis...

Resolved! As a seller, can I dispute a buyer's reason for return?

Can I agree to a return refund, but dispute the buyer’s reason for returning it? I had listed a Citizen Eco Drive watch as “new with tags” with detailed photos and description (item 265492427360). The watch had never been worn, has all original packa...

eBay Money Back Guarantee must be a lie

I purchased an item almost valued at $800.00 and the item tracking showed the tracking stopped and was delivered to 67207 zip code. My zip code is 67213. So I opened a did not receive item case and the only answer I got from the seller was checking t...

Resolved! "Ask eBay to step in" never appears as an option.

I have initiated a return as a buyer of defective goods, and at two steps in the process now I have been fully justified in "Ask(ing) eBay to step in," but have never been able to complete that supposed option. Instead I get stuck in a never-ending, ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

order

On December 9, I placed an order for some boots.Two hours later I contacted the seller to cancel my order and they told me that I could not cancel it. The boots arrived at my house on January 11. I contacted the seller because I want to return the bo...

Buyer claims I sent the wrong lid for an expensive saucepan

I had a 5 piece set of MAUVIEL copperware with cast iron handles, consisting of a saucepan + lid, a saute pan + lid, and a fry pan. I never used it and after several years of 'it's too nice to use', I listed in 3 separate listings. All sold.The sauce...

mauvielcomplaint1.jpg mauvielcomplaint2.jpg

Have not been reimbursed yet.

I submitted a case on a seller sending the incorrect shoe size. After filing the case, eBay ruled in favor of my case. I returned the item on 12/28/21 and have the USPS confirmation # of the item being delivered on 12/30/2021, but the status has not ...

Not sure..

Ok. Buyer bought the clothing lot, she didn't get it by the time she wanted it so she requested a return with the reasoning of it didn't match description. I accepted the return and purchased the label. Then she messaged me a day or 2 later asking fo...

Refund

can anyone tell me how to contact someone from ebay? I made a purchase using my boyfriends debit card and item was defective. Returned it and buyer says they issued a refund to the debit card. They used the correct number on the card but used my name...

Return Appeal Issue

I placed an order for 2 pair of shoes - both size 13 - for my event. I received 2 pair of shoes, but one was size 13 and the other size 11. Because I did not receive the correct order of both shoes - I reached out to the seller to request a return an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors