Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Junk DELL computer !!

On 03-18-23 I purchased a Dell computer from ebay and as of 05-07-23 no longer works !! Getting runaround from ebay and NO PLACE with Allstate !! I'am not very Happy ! Thank you both very much .

Returning an item

Retuning an item on Ebay is a terrible experience for someone with limited computer experience. In the return request section they request a photo. I do not know how to proceed with that so there is no way to send back or talk with anyone about the p...

I Need Your Help With a Return/Refund Issue

Buyer purchased a picture from me on March 31 and it was shipped on April 3rd. They received it on the 6th and opened an NAD on 4/10. Of course, ebay okayed the return and sent them a label. On April 29th I got a message saying that they were holding...

Scan 8.jpeg

empty item recevied

I received my order from seller and my product was empty. I have tried to locate my order to contact the seller but Ebay says there is no such order. How can I reach her to correct this problem?

Return item to China

Hi thereI've recently had to open a request to return an item as it seemed to be the wrong one for my mobile. I say this as the phone case had 2 buttons on the side when it should have been 3. Thus, making the item faulty. Unfortunately, I've acciden...

Refund

ORDER DELIVERED: 48V Hub Motor Wheel For MotoT… I would like a refund for this because I ordered it by mistake if you could consider it I would be very grateful

Seller forces to pay shipment on return

A couple of weeks ago I bought an audio interface sold as new from a professional seller.Upon arrival I immediately noticed one of the outputs was bent, I tested the unit very quickly using a couple of headphones and, since everything seemed to be wo...

Received damaged & DOA products *Detailed review*

hello to community,I placed two orders from same seller both were cisco routers("category-USED).for one of product the seller demanded extra 60 AUD for shipping via messaging system through PayPal, which in good faith I paid via paypal.it was his fir...

2911-1.jpg 2911-2.jpg 2911-3.jpg 2911-4.jpg
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors