Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UI Design - No back buttons?

I had taken a hiatus from Ebay for a time. Coming back, I'm surprised at how bad some of the UI has gotten. I'm not sure if this is the best place to leave site feedback, but the lack of "return to menu" buttons is disappointing. I have to click like...

Spell Check on Posts Now Gone?

All day I was having problems accessing the spell checker that was one of the buttons above the text entry box. Kept getting the Error 500 when I tried to use it. Now this evening I don't see the spell checker button anymore, however I do see misspel...

Issue with subscribing to store

I haven't seen anything here but I can't find a way to subscribe to a store - I was told by ebay rep that this is an issue but no idea when it will be fixed. This is a serious issue because I send emails to subscribers, marketing/promotions. Can some...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Ruins Searching

When searching in a specific category if you change a work in title ebay removes the specific category and most times does not even allow the search to continue in the same category. Good going ebay. The old ebay did not do this.

Slower speed!

I don't really want a reedback, just wanted to put this out there I sent to Technical suport, and talked to customer service.:It's sad that when you get to big to try to save on site processing time pushed onto business customers. The easiest way to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors