Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saved Search emails suddenly including tons of irrelevant items

I used eBay primarily to search for rare items. All of my saved searches are for this . Most of my saved searches unsually result in Zero items. (15+ years of successful use.) Until recently, if a saved Search email did come in, there was a 50+% cham...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item Specifics:

When creating a new listing from an existing listing or creating a new item all together, the item specifics fields aren't showing like normal. Even the field brand name, which is required to even list the item, isn't there and therefore the listing ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

UPLOADING PICS

WHILE COMPOSING A NEW LISTING, I'VE ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM... IN THE PHOTO UPLOAD SECTION, I GET THAT WONDERFUL CIRCULAR ARROW GOING AROUND AND AROUND. MY BROWSER IS UP TO DATE, POP-UP BLOCKER DISABLED, AND I UPLOADED TO COLLECTORS WEEKLY EARLIER. I'M...

Resolved! Error: Invalid Condition id when listing books

Some of my listings are blocked by the Error: The provided condition is invalid for the selected primary category id. Anybody know the specific meaning of this error? I have played around with the condition choice & the book category choice to no ava...

ebay charged customer wrong shipping amount!

A customer from Canada made a purchase today from me and when I went to print the shipping labelI saw ebay charged the customer the wrong amount.The customer paid for first class international $3.33 the actual shipping cost is $9.50.I checked my list...

Starting a return

since last night i have been trying to start a return for a recent purchase. Every time i try to submit it, it comes up as Access Denied. I’ve tried on a different browser and same result. Any help is greatly appreciated!

IMG_0145.PNG

Resolved! Left a Seller GREAT FB. The FB text shows up for them, but their FB *COUNT* has NOT increased!

I recently made an awesome purchase from a new Seller and left them GLOWING FB. While the *text* of my FB shows up in their Seller record, even ~1 hr later, their FB *count* has still not increased. I can see the text of their 8 positive FBs, but the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Traffic Report Not Working

The traffic reports and performance reports you pay for have not really been working for the last 2 or 3 years. I call in once a month about it and they always say they are working on it. For 2 or 3 years? So basically, you pay for the reports as par...

Sales Reports Plus

Does anyone have access to these? Why would this only be reporting form May 2019? Why is it even here? This is what it says when you hit the FAQ Latest Updates Link on my account. Be sure to check for announcements here! We'll be posting important in...

Error creating label

Seen that it was happening to other users in 2018. Its currently happening to me. Ive tried multiple multiple times to create the shipping label and i keep getting a red "error creating label" message

Orders not showing

I just downgraded my store from Premium to Basic, and now when I open the Orders tab in Seller Hub and select Orders Awaiting Shipping the page is blank - nothing showing. As per emails I should have 6-7 to ship. Help?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay and Gmail integration

Today I logged into my ebay account using my ebay login email address and password. When I logged out I was logged into my GMAIL!!!! I did NOT log into my gmail, I’ve never used my Gmail to access my ebay account!!! **bleep**!!! I’m so **bleep** that...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors