Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Exchange Error ErrorCode 21919303 ErrorMessage "Error - The item specific Materialis missing.

Hello I got an error after I uploaded a File Exchange. Recently, I have not uploaded in a month. But, before the month I actually succeeded upload. The File Exchange which could be listed also could not be uploaded.The error code is 21919303. There a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Location of seller hub - where do I find it?

I have never used the Seller hub but often read about it on the Ebay forums. I have spent the last 1/2 hour trying to locate it. According to the directions I found under the Seller Center it tells me to hover my cursor over my name on the left side ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

No Notifications

Starting late Saturday night, 11/2, I stopped receiving notifications on my iphone. My last notification was at 1:00 am on late Saturday or early Sunday morning. I have made multiple sales since then and I am not receiving notifications from either e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Drafts Not Accessible???

I'm trying to list some of my drafts I created on Sept 21. When I click Complete Draft on a single draft I get a message that says "Something happened, please try again". When I try it through bulk editing I get the Red flag with the message "Not Acc...

Can't promote any listings.

I want to promote one of my listings, however I can seem to, at the default value 4.2% or what I'd preferably like to do, 5%. When I click promote listing, I go into the area to select my percentage, however then when I try to confirm it, it loads fo...

So after fixing all my 'glitched' listings....

.....answering all the required and suggested item specifics..........now they've added 'Neckline' to the suggested specifics for a bunch of my items. I suppose if I answer all those, tomorrow it will be something else. I'm sick of coming to my Overv...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

no views

good grief eBay why is it taking so long for my listings to get views for instants I listed a 3 leg buffalo nickel a couple of days ago and it`s stuck on 4 views now I guess these views are the ones that o.k. listing anyway what`s going on...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

NOT A ROBOT REally ? OVER AND OVER AND OVER

When I clik on the same button I've used for more than a decade to get here I now get The preverbial "I am not a ROBOT" picture to clik on.... so I do then it goes to resend and I do it again and then it goes to pick up my sign-in information. When I...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay vs. Paypal checkout problem

Does anyone solve this problem? I am not able to finish any purchase... Ebay sends me to checkout my account (btw, paypal is working perfectly fine), and the wheel is just spinning around.Can anyone help me? Anyone finds solution?

Ebay orders stop update glitch update failure

This is a slow time of the year, but suddenly several days ago orders stopped coming in on Ebay. We have been on Ebay for many, many years and have had a very few days without orders, but never several. Called Ebay today and they said a new update ma...

Scheduled Listings Glitch WTH is Wrong

I never schedule my listings for the future, however, there is a glitch so that it is scheduling them for the future now? Then it says PST when I never chose PST since I have been on Ebay, I am always EST. It says future listings as of this dating 06...

We can't process your payment

Dear Community I cannot buy with a credit card or debit card from my bank.This appears to me We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details. I am not using PayPal How can i solve this? These type...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors