Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Hi.I've been trying to contact a seller, to whom the item I ordered has been shipped back.Every time I try to contact him, the interface says "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later." without providing any exact information on what went w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't sign up to prime

Hi all, trying to sign up to prime but it says I can't because my original sign up country was not ebay. Com. Au.I did (I'm Australian) but lived overseas for a few years.Is there any way I can try prime? Thanks in advance for any help.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Android app crashing

For the past 3 days the app crashes everytime I open it on my Samsung Galaxy.I've updated and unistalled and reinstalled and still have the same problem.

Selling Page not working

Keep getting: Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later. Tried on two different browsers, and computers... What is going on ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Report Item - File a Report - BROKEN PAGE :-(

How on earth can one report an obvious account take over or an illegal item when the "File a Report" page is utterly broken and doesn't work???? Sheeeeeee!!!I called ebay a week ago and reported it to someone at a call center somewhere in south east ...

ebay-report-1.gif
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Fix The Tracking Issue, Don't Need any Defects!

Just a Heads Up for eBay Sellers That Use Tracking:I always use tracking when I ship my items to keep my Top Seller Rating and to prevent potential disputes with unscrupulous bidders who claim they did not receive an item when they did. I am currentl...

Technical Issues

I dont know whats happening, but every time i try to list my item, i recieve a message " eBay LogoWe're having some trouble right now" im a new seller to ebay pls help me with this problem.

Something went wrong It's not you, it's us. Go back and try again

When trying to leave message to seller, it tries something for a minute or so, and then displaying Something went wrongIt's not you, it's us. Go back and try again.When pushing back -button, it tries to contact to my.qa.ebay.com -page. I believe this...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors